GTX 760 Crash
Okay So Yesterday i installed my EVGA Nvidia GTX 760 Superclocked Edition w/ ACX Cooling!

It happens pretty often not instantly!
I will be playing for a while then these Red Squares will pop up and sometimes blue!
My Game crashes and i can get around it with CRTL+ALT+DEL and i get a error in the bottom right saying Display Driver has Crashed etc....

Its not my Temp, I checked, im running temp fine

I tried going back some drivers and going back to the newest, that didnt work!

Anyone Know anything?
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
This has happened to me, if the squares are small and appear at the top of the screen. I have had the same problem and you may want to check the condition of the GPU as the problem with mine was that it melted and destroyed itself with intense heat of summer and high graphics.
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

I had this problem, but i solved it with a new processor and a new power supply. also make sure you installed everything that came with the Graphics card.
(06-10-2014, 08:38 PM)Sentinel Wrote: I had this problem, but i solved it with a new processor and a new power supply. also make sure you installed everything that came with the Graphics card.

I have installed everything and my Power Supply is much more powerful than the requirements!

I got the blue squares and got a picture of the error:

[Image: 2z6az35.jpg]
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
I'd make sure that your computer is not overheating first. Get a utility like GPU-Z to check your temperatures while running a game.
GPU-Z

Another possibility is that your PSU is going bad, though the overheating is more likely. See if you can get a utility to measure your voltages. They should not deviate much from their "normal" values.

Hope this helps.
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Trevor Jackson's post:
  • Envy
Here is a pic of what is happening:

[Image: 4uvx4y.jpg]

I am just going to RMA it.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum