[Ban Request] Alex456po
Name of player: Alex456po

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52949947

Time in GMT: 03:15am

Server: v2d

Summary: Attempting to propkill

Evidence:

http://youtu.be/lppxVej5Xg8
Now, I did not intend to prop-kill. I do have many keys on my keyboard bound to many things such as the console commands or spawn items. I accidentally press the spawn button a couple times in the video, but it does not mean I try to kill anyone with props. I tried to roleplay with the president by dancing and I pressed it a couple times but it doesn't mean much. If I were to kill anyone with props, I'd have a different motive. Also, if I did hurt anyone or you Grim, I am truly sorry. I did not mean to press the key.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:52949947&b=11]
"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
So not only do you have a bind to spawn a pile of cinderblocks (Why would you ever need that on an RP server?) but you amazingly 'accidentally' price it twice while looking up above a group of people, not deleting them until the moment they hit to floor.
Seems totally legitimate to me.
(06-10-2014, 02:35 AM)GRiiM Wrote: So not only do you have a bind to spawn a pile of cinderblocks (Why would you ever need that on an RP server?) but you amazingly 'accidentally' price it twice while looking up above a group of people, not deleting them until the moment they hit to floor.

They have not damaged any players in the video, and I do not use them on RP servers. When I noticed I spawned them, I deleted them because I knew it would've been a problem so I fixed the accident; the quicker I removed it, the more the roleplay the president had would continue. I have my pose command keys next to a lot of other keys I like to use on other servers, but I did not intentionally try to kill anyone.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:52949947&b=11]
"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
(06-10-2014, 02:40 AM)Alex456po Wrote:
(06-10-2014, 02:35 AM)GRiiM Wrote: So not only do you have a bind to spawn a pile of cinderblocks (Why would you ever need that on an RP server?) but you amazingly 'accidentally' price it twice while looking up above a group of people, not deleting them until the moment they hit to floor.

They have not damaged any players in the video, and I do not use them on RP servers. When I noticed I spawned them, I deleted them because I knew it would've been a problem so I fixed the accident; the quicker I removed it, the more the roleplay the president had would continue. I have my pose command keys next to a lot of other keys I like to use on other servers, but I did not intentionally try to kill anyone.

At the start of the video you're looking straight up, it takes approximately 2-2 and a half seconds for the prop to hit the ground from the height you were spawning them at. In that time it didn't click on to you "Whoops, I'll delete that" until it hit ground where it almost killed people. You had time to move backwards out of the way of it when you thought it was going to hit you but not enough time to hit Z to instantly delete it?

You say that you hit the wrong bind? At 0:12 when the second prop was spawned I look down to see that you're already in the middle of an act dance. It's doubtful that you'd be trying to use the act dance bind while in the middle of the animation so I'm curious as to what other bind you meant to press if not the 'spawn cinderblocks over a group of people' bind?

I call complete and utter BS.
Approved.