Stacker has a hardcoded prop limit
A while back somebody reported that stacker didn't follow a prop limit at all. Now, it appears it has been hardcoded to 30 props even though some people have a prop limit of 40. Not a major issue, just annoying.
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
This is not a bug this is just an annoying fix to one. It helps stop prop spam (spamming 30 props instead of 40), and since we dont want nondonators getting 40 props this is the only way to fix it.
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
Nope? It's pretty easy to fix and it is a bug, when Temar upped the prop limit he didn't add the same code to the Stackers prop limit. He just needs to put that code to work with Stacker.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 2 users Like Wood's post:
  • Blurr, MasterNoda
If he did then everyone gets 40 props donator/200+ hours or not donator. Not a bug, just an annoying fix.
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
It should still spawn the props. I get this when stacking with my unlimited props. If you have the ability to spawn 40, then it should still stack while saying prop limit reached.
Regards,
aviator
This has been a pretty know bug for a while now and temar still hasnt fixed the stacker addon, if you really think its so easy than why dont you do it yourself?
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
yeh,just one of those bugs really. They'll fix it soon,
(06-10-2014, 03:28 PM)Aviator Wrote: It should still spawn the props. I get this when stacking with my unlimited props. If you have the ability to spawn 40, then it should still stack while saying prop limit reached.
it doesn't Sad

(06-14-2014, 03:18 AM)tmes2000 Wrote: This has been a pretty know bug for a while now and temar still hasnt fixed the stacker addon, if you really think its so easy than why dont you do it yourself?

Well I think the first thing preventing us from doing it ourselves is the lack of FTP access, but that said I am almost 90% sure stacker has built in compatibility with prop limits. I had a sandbox server and I remember stacker working within prop limits.
As for fixing it it's as simple as adding an if statement to find out if the user is a donator or if the user has over a certain number of hours.
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
Fixed this a while back already.

Moved.