ryan! Unban Request
Your name: (ryan!)

Your SteamID: ( STEAM_0:0:40916370 )

Banning Admin: Whoop

Ban Length: 3 days

Reason for the ban: Climbing trees

Why we should unban you:
First of all I want to apologize for climbing into the tree. I see my friends doing it all the time and they did not get banned so I did not think that it was against the rules. Also the rules say not to climb on buildings, and I did not think that that would be considered a building. I would appreciate it very much to become unbanned.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
It is against the rules, instead of doing what your friends do, ask an admin or in OOC.
(08-06-2011, 11:43 PM)Whoop Wrote: It is against the rules, instead of doing what your friends do, ask an admin or in OOC.

well I was only up there for a minute. I also don't understand what is wrong with standing in a tree.
(08-07-2011, 12:39 AM)ryan! Wrote:
(08-06-2011, 11:43 PM)Whoop Wrote: It is against the rules, instead of doing what your friends do, ask an admin or in OOC.

well I was only up there for a minute. I also don't understand what is wrong with standing in a tree.

Never seen a person standing in a tree in the middle of a city before.
(08-07-2011, 01:00 AM)Whoop Wrote:
(08-07-2011, 12:39 AM)ryan! Wrote:

Never seen a person standing in a tree in the middle of a city before.

I see people up there occasionally, but they are still up there. What does that have to do with what I said?
No matter how long you where up there, it's still breaking the rules.

I am not here to discuss the rules with you.

Ban stays.

Closed and moving.