possible bk seat admin abuse?
(06-09-2014, 02:12 AM)mrloa88 Wrote: its not about the suit as i think thats allowed, but its the way she said 'jafro has admin aproval' and im sure he agreed to it too !

he didn't
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
(06-09-2014, 02:12 AM)mrloa88 Wrote: im sorry mate but you must have said it to her somewhere along the line. and the abuse you gave me when i told you i was taking pics of the messages and posting a ban was unreal! what was that word?... Choking you told me. trying to say i didnt dare post it or something, rules are rules.. they are not to be broken. as i said i will let admin deal with this, no point arguing about it.

its not about the suit as i think thats allowed, but its the way she said 'jafro has admin aproval' and im sure he agreed to it too !

Wait what, That is complete and utter lies about me giving you abuse. And what fluffy said had absolutely nothing to do with me.

Choking means "looking forward to it", It was in response to you bragging about posting the BR, please provide evidence of any threats I gave you, am intregued. Also I am asking again for my name to be removed from the "Name of Player" part, thanks
Denied.