https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ATjN3gmjb0
(06-08-2014, 11:28 AM)Smiling2death Wrote: Name of player: [FL:RP] TB-Bundy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:77701213

Time in GMT: 13:20

Server: V2P

Summary: CDM

Evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ATjN3gmjb0

As you can see in the evidence, I had nothing to do with the murder of the second paramedic. There was a guy shooting at the paramedics and ends up killing the second one. At the time the video was taken I had very bad lag, and it caused me to drive insanely. However I do apologize for my driving.
So, I was driving down the road and I saw this paramedic run infront of my car. I tried to swerve around the paramedic but failed. I stopped and heard the death sound for about a second. I knew there was nothing I could do, so I decided to carry on driving.
As I turned around the corner, again I lagged causing my turn to be increased by a large amount. I am very sorry about this, but I wasn't to blame for the murder of the second paramedic. In the evidence, you can clearly see the paramedic been shot at by a guy with a weapon.
Quote:As you can see in the evidence, I had nothing to do with the murder of the second paramedic. There was a guy shooting at the paramedics and ends up killing the second one. At the time the video was taken I had very bad lag, and it caused me to drive insanely. However I do apologize for my driving.
So, I was driving down the road and I saw this paramedic run infront of my car. I tried to swerve around the paramedic but failed. I stopped and heard the death sound for about a second. I knew there was nothing I could do, so I decided to carry on driving.
As I turned around the corner, again I lagged causing my turn to be increased by a large amount. I am very sorry about this, but I wasn't to blame for the murder of the second paramedic. In the evidence, you can clearly see the paramedic been shot at by a guy with a weapon.

You know that lying in the courthouse is a PERM ban ?

Because you clearly drove into the medic's. 2 TIMES! You may not hit them but you did TRYED it.

IF YOU GOT LAGG YOU SHOULD NOT DRIVE, Its still your fold
(06-08-2014, 01:37 PM)Smiling2death Wrote:
Quote:As you can see in the evidence, I had nothing to do with the murder of the second paramedic. There was a guy shooting at the paramedics and ends up killing the second one. At the time the video was taken I had very bad lag, and it caused me to drive insanely. However I do apologize for my driving.

Because you clearly drove into the medic's. 2 TIMES! You may not hit them but you did TRYED it.

I am not "lying" at all. I drove to the weed dealer to sell my weed, and as I began to drive, it was lagging. It was the first paramedics fault for running in front of my car. The second paramedic was getting shot at, and I was lucky enough to of not hit them. It wasn't my fault, I was driving back from the dealer and as I turned it began to lag.

Everyone makes a ''fold''.
(06-08-2014, 03:22 PM)TB-Bundy Wrote:
(06-08-2014, 01:37 PM)Smiling2death Wrote:

I am not "lying" at all. I drove to the weed dealer to sell my weed, and as I began to drive, it was lagging. It was the first paramedics fault for running in front of my car. The second paramedic was getting shot at, and I was lucky enough to of not hit them. It wasn't my fault, I was driving back from the dealer and as I turned it began to lag.

Everyone makes a ''fold''.

Still you Turned to the left after the first kill. and then you reversed to the hospital so you DID went for the SECOND one. ( That for sure) or else you wont go that way.
Approved.

A 4 hour blacklist has been issued for the CDM.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator