ban request
b]Name of player[/b]: TB-Bundy + smiling2death

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:77701213 + STEAM_0:1:41452696

Time in GMT: 16.05

Server: v2p

Summary:i banned the carleones for random raiding me 2 time. then TB-Bundy starts snipering with his friend "smiling2death" from other end of city (bearing in mind he died 2-3 mins before that) the pics i have is sru had him at gun point, smiling2death creates a distraction and bundy locks me in a room and kills me. fail rp due to sru having gun pointed, also earlier on "smiling2death was sru and killed me(the pres) and sru team members for no reason. logs can be checked.

Evidence:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=268310224

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=268310135
Their was no Gun point from the SRU on bundy at all because he was running after me in the hospital.
(06-07-2014, 03:22 PM)Smiling2death Wrote: Their was no Gun point from the SRU on bundy at all because he was running after me in the hospital.
erm no he was pointed at bundy while you was random sniping as a cit! admin can check the logs mate. random sniping is not cool and against rule!

(06-07-2014, 03:24 PM)mrloa88 Wrote:
(06-07-2014, 03:22 PM)Smiling2death Wrote: Their was no Gun point from the SRU on bundy at all because he was running after me in the hospital.
erm no he was pointed at bundy while you was random sniping as a cit! admin can check the logs mate. random sniping is not cool and against rule!

oh and what do you say bout you killing me while i was pres and you was sru? and the rest of the sru guys got killed too?
I was in this Situation, I think this is the part at the Hospital If so, This is what happend.

We were going outside because there was a Officer J-Walking and got killed, A Paramedic arrived but he didn't knew how to heal (NOTE: He Just joined for the first time!) We explained to him how he revives people but he stand on him and he died.

Smiling2Death (SRU) Spawned a Grave stone and a note "RIP Officer" Lateron we head back to the nexus and I went into the Garage then suddenly I heard gunshots I came back but I couldn't see anything what happend.

Then later there was another Corleone in the City and we got a request "Corleone at the BurgerKing" I went with the President to the Burgerking so he could warrant the Corleone due the fact they were banned from entering the City.

We went after that to the hospital and suddenly the President runned into the Hospital, He said that he's been shot but I didn't hear or saw anything.

In the hospital there was a guy with a gun who tried to kill the President (Couldn't see the name) After that he/she probably changed Job or Disconnected because I lost the one who had the gun. (Inside the Hospital)

Then I came back and I didn't saw the President anymore, Checked TAB And He got killed because there was No President. I switched to President because I wanted to do an RP Again. That's my side of the story of what happend.
yes mate thats what happened but u missed bits, the guy in hospital with sniper was smiling2death, and the don guy was TB-Bundy, at first when we got the call to bk, the don was sniping people in city. and then came to hospital, an sru had gun pointed and don locked me in 1 of the rooms and got out gun and killed me ( fail rp as the sru had gun on him untill he locked the door.
thanks for that mate Smile
TB-Bundy continued today. Randomly picked me off the street, locking me in a room under gunpoint. Asking me how much i owned. His companion came in and he turned hes back on me with the door open so i sneak out. And he accused me of Fearrp.
Denied.

Insufficient evidence.