DiMera Family
News for DiMera Family

I'm happy to inform all DiMera members that Oligarchy Syndicate (also known as 'OS'), has been shut down in the war between them and SemperFi.

We would like to thank all DiMera members who helped in this war.
I have discussed this with one of your senior members, but I would like to become allies with you, take a look onto the Esoteric page for more information.

Upon joining with us, we will give you extra firesupport and supply fish for you on raids, we will also become wartime allies. Esoteric is only allowing three clans as allies, You will be our 2nd if you accept. add Legendary Fox if you wish.
[Image: source.gif]
(08-10-2011, 09:41 PM)Legendary Fox Wrote: I have discussed this with one of your senior members, but I would like to become allies with you, take a look onto the Esoteric page for more information.

Upon joining with us, we will give you extra firesupport and supply fish for you on raids, we will also become wartime allies. Esoteric is only allowing three clans as allies, You will be our 2nd if you accept. add Legendary Fox if you wish.

The only senior member tells me that he hasn't talked with you, ever.

Also, we are not approving your ally ship. Since we don't need more allies.

I spoke to stefano the other day explaining and he showed interest and said he would talk to you.
[Image: source.gif]
(08-10-2011, 11:48 PM)Legendary Fox Wrote: I spoke to stefano the other day explaining and he showed interest and said he would talk to you.

I will talk with Bacon. But i can ensure you that we do not need more allies, but thank you for your offer.
Like your description. Very original. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DiMera_family
The following 1 user Likes 211 - Wes's post:
  • equal
(08-11-2011, 03:57 AM)211 - Wes Wrote: Like your description. Very original. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DiMera_family

At least he has more than 1 line of content not like your: Contraz and raidz clan.
The following 1 user Likes bLaT's post:
  • Noobias
Wes, I really don't see your problem.

Just because that the clans story isn't that original, doesn't it mean that we are a raiding clan.

We do still follow the rules, and only let good role-players into the clan.
I know, I'm just saying you could have came up with your own story instead of just Copy & Pasting something from a wiki. Oh and Blat, our description is more than one line, and completely derived from my brain. And during this war, we have not raided any other place, besides those owned by Dimera, SemperFi, and Suave Assassins.
(08-11-2011, 03:00 PM)211 - Wes Wrote: I know, I'm just saying you could have came up with your own story instead of just Copy & Pasting something from a wiki. Oh and Blat, our description is more than one line, and completely derived from my brain. And during this war, we have not raided any other place, besides those owned by Dimera, SemperFi, and Suave Assassins.

Why do you even care? Take care of your own business.

Don't post here again unless you got something useful to say.