Legendary Fox
Music 
Name: Reece
Hobbies: Airsoft, Proffesional Gaming, Basketball, Dubstep Creation

History
I Founded and used to own LR (Legendary Roleplay) which is a massive clan started about two years ago aimed at RP on GMOD and Minecraft, We currently have a CiderRP server and a Minecraft server before handing it down to my little bro.
I was named Fox until one of my friends suggested I should become Legendary Fox after my community, so I put that suggestion forward and here are today.

In 10' I played CSS a fair bit, joined a well known community. There was a massive event between around 12 CSS clans to pick their best player and put them in a tournament, I was put forward as a candidate and played, I came third best out of the full event and I was then put forward to proffesional CSS gaming where you could use paypal to make small bets every match and play in official events, I atleast bet around 23$ and walked away with 34$ after a few months. It was a great experience but I got tired of it and started playing Spacebuild and PERP until I found Fearless again.

Fearless RP & Other Details
I can tell you I am in love with Fearless RP and its gamemode, its great and I look forward to playing it whenever im on my PC. Ive been gaming since I was around 8(World of Warcraft Trololol.) so yeah so im quite a friendly and nice guy but I warn you now dont piss me about and then stir my piss or ill put a shitstorm on you :3. One of the main reasons I like FL is because I used to play regularly in 09'. I used to sit on it everyday saving up for a mustang I loved and that everyone else had until some IRL problems occured and I had to give up gaming for a couple of months.

If you have any questions whatsoever just fire away as I have nothing to hide.

[Image: source.gif]
Hey Cheese
Nice to meet you.

[Image: 4UnMRMQUvVK5Wd_V4_eSTdWF-Uu12VF0VAL2SH0R...eZiU6Dm5vU]
Welcome, dont forget to wipe your feet and you can put your shoes on the left.
Hello Nice to meet you i just saw you ingame for the first time today ;D
Pfff Youngest Gamer....

I was born in 1991 and My first ever game I played was the FPS Doom back in 1993 when it came out Cheese

But yes Welcome
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Thank you all, ive re-edited my post, its a lot better now with proper grammer and punctuation along with a few other details.
[Image: source.gif]
Mikey the youngest gamer played Devil May Cry at the age of one and was good at it (could fight run and somehow get what you have to do) but
Welcome Fox I always see good RP from you (unless a guy messes it up)
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history
The following 1 user Likes Dylanco1's post:
  • The Crack Fox
Hello Fox Tounge