12 People Banned for Donation Issues
So, I know the story, YOKO hacked paypal money (and apparently bought over 1000 moneypacks, don't know if this is true) and people were banned that he donated for.

I have a friend I met a day before this happened, [FL:RP] Megamezzomixer, we were RPing together and he added me on steam. The next day, he was perma-banned (along with several others)
for "Donation Issues." I spoke with him, and he told me that he was in the teamspeak with YOKO and Yoko offered to buy him donator, for free. Megame didn't have to pay him anything, so he accepted the offer. Who wouldn't accept free donator status?
He ended up being banned for something he was hardly accountable for, as he was an unsuspecting victim. He has posted an unban request, but it has not been acknowledged yet, so I am sort of hoping that an admin will see this and look at it.

Anyways, this is the story that I have from my friend, and I am wondering why he was permanently banned for someone else's actions (along with 11 others), when he could be unbanned and have his donator status revoked. Like I said, this is only the story that I have, if you have more pieces of the puzzle please leave them in the comments. Thanks.
The following 1 user Likes Matrix_'s post:
  • Megamezzomixer
Yeah, like it's normal when someone offers you 100 moneypacks for free. Use common sense.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 5 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • James_Gaff, Ivan Tempski, Rylund, DoomDude1, Darknight
I remember when some one found a glitch and went around dropping free money - the response was to ask everyone on the server to drop all their money and they would be refunded .
(06-10-2014, 02:39 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Yeah, like it's normal when someone offers you 100 moneypacks for free. Use common sense.

Where did he say he was offered 100 money packs?

I mean cmon, if someone asked me if I wanted free donator no strings attatched, id be all over it and so would probably a majority of players on Fearless.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 3 users Like WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • Basse, James_Gaff, DarkN00b
(06-12-2014, 07:27 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote:
(06-10-2014, 02:39 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Yeah, like it's normal when someone offers you 100 moneypacks for free. Use common sense.

Where did he say he was offered 100 money packs?

I mean cmon, if someone asked me if I wanted free donator no strings attatched, id be all over it and so would probably a majority of players on Fearless.