Car Lock
Title of Suggestion:Car lock

Description:So my suggestion is that a car completely locks when moving (so you cant get out until its stopped)

Why:
This would prevent following things:
Accidentally getting out of a car whilst moving

A hostage Getting out of a car on purpose to kill themselves

A friend accidentally getting out of a car and the driver getting arrested for running someone over (yes this has happened to me about 10 times and its very anoying)

Possible Downsides?:
Someone Trapping you in the car for a while but it isnt a major problem as the person will have to a) stop for petrol, b) crash or possibly c) be stopped by someone else
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
OMG yes this needs to happen i usually have hostages and they will jump out of the car i STRONGLY AGREE
The following 2 users Like BAD_BOY69's post:
  • GRiiM, KurdishFalcon
I think we're in the business of roleplay, not 'safety first' gameplay. In the case of hostages, them jumping out is essentially a failure to roleplay. What ban requests are for.

-support
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
I agree with Toxic, -Support.
Yes, you can ban request someone for jumping out of the car to avoid an RP situation but not everyone can have their game recorded 24/7.
Also, how does being able to jump out of a car add any kind of roleplay? I can only see situations where it ruins roleplay.

I'm gonna have to +Support this.
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • KurdishFalcon
(06-04-2014, 03:15 PM)Toxic Wrote: I think we're in the business of roleplay, not 'safety first' gameplay. In the case of hostages, them jumping out is essentially a failure to roleplay. What ban requests are for.

-support
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
(06-04-2014, 04:21 PM)GRiiM Wrote: Yes, you can ban request someone for jumping out of the car to avoid an RP situation but not everyone can have their game recorded 24/7.
Also, how does being able to jump out of a car add any kind of roleplay? I can only see situations where it ruins roleplay.

Strongly agree with griim, +support
The following 1 user Likes Oneshott's post:
  • GRiiM
Thanks for the support

And to Toxic and Discord: Now you have your opinion and i respect that but i have to ask: Where do you honestly see the problem with this?

Let me explain this form my point of view: Toxic as you yourself said getting out in a hostage situation is failRP and failRP leads to BRs which lead to work for admins. Isn't it a good thing that this could (obviously not much) reduce the BRs and an Admins Work? Also it could prevent someone getting banned or prevent stupid accidents (an example that happened to me: i was driving my mum came in my room and asked me something i turned and answered and as it was fairly dark in my room when i turned arround and wanted to keep goin (i was in a BMW so still going quite fast) accidentally pressed e instead of w and fell out of the car). This is just a small feature that only helps people.
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
The following 1 user Likes BlackForestAdam's post:
  • GRiiM
(06-04-2014, 04:21 PM)GRiiM Wrote: Yes, you can ban request someone for jumping out of the car to avoid an RP situation but not everyone can have their game recorded 24/7.

+SUPPORT
+++support