BR on Ekto
Name of player: EKTO

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:17951126

Time in GMT: 6:30AM

Server: v2d

Summary: Attack as BMD, random tranq as BMD (not in video unfortunately, his friend smexy also stepped on my tranqed body and took my gun but I wasn't recording so no br)

Evidence:
<video uploading, may not be visible or in full quality immediately>
http://youtu.be/hJpXWC0Qto0
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
I was there, I validate this. They started off robbing me everytime I spawned, (around 5 times, they robbed then shot me if I didn't escape), they random hostaged me (then shot me in the head when the cops wouldn't reply), a few minutes later I walked out of a gun shop only to be killed by them, and then they shot me again, (at this point, one switched to BMD[ECKTO] so they could grow contra), I saw one with a gun out in the next life 10 mins later, so I handcuffed one only to have the BMD come in and tear me to shreds with an AK or M4.. (I was the dead SRU Sarge)

Thought I might add this in.
I joined the serv with my friend to play some rebel passive rp, after playing for a while deciede i want to rp as a BMD and played it a little, while playing as a bmd my friend smexycow(rebel) was shot by a cop(dont remember his name) randomly while he was simply walking at slums. As i was close and owned the garage at slums i called us to quickly run into there and hide, then people just started running around us not rping at all and simply harrasing us, running into our house+ mic spamming none stop. In the proccess we gave them like 100 chances to leave and stop annoying us, they didnt and was simply asking to get hostaged/killed or some other bullshit. We hostaged them and tried negotiating with the police which wasnt really going well cuz the hostages and the cops were failrping, the cops didnt care about the hostages and the hostages were spamming mic and laughing and didnt care about the rp. I gave them a final chance(both cops and hostages) before killing the hostaged, they didnt care so the hostages died and then this war started. we went in and out and it was very messy at slums on that point +my friend got cuffed for no reason which is another thing i dont understand..
The point and the thing i completly take responsibility about is that i forgot i am no longer a rebel but still was going all crazy, which is my mistake and i assume i have to get punished for that.
Thats about what happend.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
What really makes me mad is that you said you joined for "..some passive rebel rp.." Yeah, right. Anyways, what you said above has to be the biggest load of garbage I have seen on a ban request in a while, Ekto. You both joined the game at the same time, got guns and mugged the same people over and over again (including me) at the same time, random hostaged people (including me) then shot them after 30 seconds, flat out broke NLR (especially where Smexy had quite a few angry choice words to use against me after I came prepared for the third mugging and killed him), and had multiple FailRP incidents. You and your friend were just looking for a reason to RDM. If it were up to me, (which it isn't, and the admins most likely can't get enough evidence of everything prior to the video) I would have you banned for a week for being such an arrogant liar. But like I said, it isn't up to me, and I trust whoever resolves this's judgement. I don't want to carry on this conversation any longer, as I don't have the time to waste typing all this out.
Approved