Unban Request
Your name: Francesco idee Auditore

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:9653074

Banning Admin: Storm

Ban Length: 1 week?

Reason for the ban: "Whining and OCC SPAM"

Why we should unban you:

i got banned for asking a question why i got kicked for caps... instead i get banned for whining.

its like storms got a grudge against me... i obey the rules, so i dont expect getting kicked for accidently leaving my caps button on without realising. Not only that he made threats "1 more whiny lil' comment franc" ...why cant he talk to me maturely and like an adult?

thanks for the ban anyway storm.. it honestly doesn't really bother me getting banned but getting kicked for accidently using "caps" thats what annoys me... then to accuse me of "whining" in the server! wtf man thats low.
Banning me for "whining or even spamming occ" that aint exactly being professional with the admin powers or even being fair to me, considering i was only asking questions why i got kicked because to me it didnt seem like a kick able offence.. he could've just warned me in game anyway all this could've been avoided if he was reasonable and took mature responsibility and answered my questions instead of calling me a whiner and making threats and trying to provoke me.

im sure my friend Dermy can vouch for me too as he was with me at the time and witnessed everything..

anyway as always there're always too sides to a story... and i know you will take storms side over this.. but at least you've heard me out and read my side.
(08-06-2011, 08:18 PM)iDeas Wrote: Reason for the ban: "Whining and OCC SPAM"
Actual reason: Breaking OOC rules constantly, complaining about rules, accusing me of admin abuse for enforcing them

(08-06-2011, 08:18 PM)iDeas Wrote: its like storms got a grudge against me... i obey the rules, so i dont expect getting kicked for accidently leaving my caps button on without realising.
You capsed in OOC: "OMG FAILCOP"
One that is breaking the "Don't use OOC to complain or argue, use @ for that" Two, not my fault you don't watch what you're typing, you still broke a rule.

Quote:Not only that he made threats "1 more whiny lil' comment franc" ...why cant he talk to me maturely and like an adult?
I shorten words because I'm often rp'ing and adminning at the same time. I kicked you for breaking a rule, you came back and whined about the rule. I threatened you with a week ban if you whined one more time, as this was definitely not the first time you had complained about admins, and rules, you then thought it was clever to accuse me for abusing my admin powers. Over a kick. After you broke a rule.

Quote:thanks for the ban anyway storm.. it honestly doesn't really bother me getting banned but getting kicked for accidently using "caps" thats what annoys me... then to accuse me of "whining" in the server! wtf man thats low.
Would you rather I said: "Bitching, complaining, arguing," etc?

Quote:Banning me for "whining or even spamming occ" that aint exactly being professional with the admin powers or even being fair to me, considering i was only asking questions why i got kicked because to me it didnt seem like a kick able offence..
I was being completely fair, I kick people for capsing in OOC a lot funnily enough. And you were not asking questions, you were complaining and acting like the world is against you. A very childish tactic.

Quote:he could've just warned me in game anyway all this could've been avoided if he was reasonable and took mature responsibility and answered my questions instead of calling me a whiner and making threats and trying to provoke me.

The kick was a warn, if they break the rule again its a ban. And if authority provokes you then you have a very large superiority complex.

Ban is over
-Signature removed-