Anyone know a good Digital keyboard ( piano )
So I recently started playing 6 months ago ( I can play most of vogel im kafig. modified tehishters version because I don't drink )

And i'm not really enjoying my current keyboard. its a yamaha PSR-220. And I bought it for like 10$

I've looked through some of them and found the kawai CN24 to be amazing and a roland supernatural 2 exspensive 5 me

But those cost like... 5000 For roland and 2000 for kawai?

I need a good piano that has weighted keys, I thought of picking up an upright piano near me and moving/tuning it for 200ish but I would prefer a keyboard instead.

So far i'm looking around for a cheap Casio CDP 220 and ill save up for the kawai CN24 or Casio P850

Whats a good piano? I need one that's 88 keys and is weighted
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020
If weighted keys are a must then you should attempt to increase you budget. It will be very difficult to find one thats weighted at a low end price. How much are you willing to pay?
I had a yamaha YPT-210 for a few years and it was excellent, the keys felt great to press on and it was so advanced. They dont make the 210 anymore as they have an upgraded version, heres an amazon link to the new version: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Yamaha-YPT220-Po...ha+YPT-210
(06-03-2014, 08:58 AM)Von Tempski Wrote: If weighted keys are a must then you should attempt to increase you budget. It will be very difficult to find one thats weighted at a low end price. How much are you willing to pay?

er Probably like 150-300$

If I can't find a good keyboard ill just find a local upright piano for adoption and move it into my room then get a tuner to tune it for like 150$. I guess its better because it IS a real piano
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020
I bought a Casio Clavinova for £600, latest model, second hand. Nice touch, too. If you root around I'm sure you'll find some good deals!
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
I use a second hand clavinova that is picked up for £200
I recomend them a lot
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
(06-04-2014, 09:27 PM)Barkles Wrote: I use a second hand clavinova that is picked up for £200
I recomend them a lot

I can confirm, from Barkles Skype concerts (aka playing keyboard during a raid) that his keyboard is very good sounding.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Barkles
(06-04-2014, 09:31 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote:
(06-04-2014, 09:27 PM)Barkles Wrote: I use a second hand clavinova that is picked up for £200
I recomend them a lot

I can confirm, from Barkles Skype concerts (aka playing keyboard during a raid) that his keyboard is very good sounding.

What can I say wood
I aim to please

Wood Chopper is havin' a raid
Makes me want, a lucazade!

- extract from my new album "WoodIsANub" available now.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
(06-04-2014, 09:44 PM)Barkles Wrote:
(06-04-2014, 09:31 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote:
I recomend them a lot

What can I say wood
I aim to please

Wood Chopper is havin' a raid
Makes me want, a lucazade!

- extract from my new album "WoodIsANub" available now.

10/10 would buy again
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Barkles