The End.
I'm not going to be the one to be "ooh, you are banned, we shouldn't care", so I'll keep it snappy. You cant expect us to listen, when you break our communities rules.

Anyway, apparently your RP capabilities improved, good luck with your future!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Goodbye Doyle!
Kind regards,
Tmdirtbike.
To be completely honest with you, if you make the choice to break that many rules, then you really should expect to not be respected as much as some other people. I can appreciate that you got better at RP, but there's no room for you to complain about people not treating you fairly.

Good luck in the future, and I hope I see you back on the servers some day.
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes bismo's post:
  • Dauntless
Saw you a lot, but didn't get to do much with you. Good luck in the future.
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

Rest in pepperoni.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
You see. In this server you gotta stay strong and join some rp's to get this so called attention so people would start listening to you. You gotta stay friendly and stay by the rules. The "mistake" some newcomers make is that they go to aggressive RP also know as cops/rebels/corleones and have their knowledge from DarkRP servers or other RP community servers. That's a mistake. Take it slowly and go get some people to know, make a nice grill bar as a chef and wait for the opportunity to join the governmental official while there is another player on that team with experience.

That means you should never break the rules no matter what and you should keep away from playing on the server if you can't control it. You never get more respect for breaking the rules.

But Hey, don't take it personal. There is many resigned members that has the same "issue" and it seems that some people are just not qualified to play in fearless without quitting because of this "issue".

Hope to see you back soon and I would like you to take some advice from experienced players.

Auf Weiterzehen!
The following 1 user Likes Bowiii's post:
  • Mr Doc
Goodbye Doyle man!

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
Good luck for the future Smile
Goodbye. This is probably one of the threads I wanted to see on the forums.
Are you kidding me.... Who cares what they do, no need to leave a game cause you don't always get your way. You were fun sometimes, but you can't try to make people listen there's no point in leaving other than giving up or being a quitter I'm very disappointed and hope you may see you return.