Leaving on a jetplane! (Leaving FL)
Listen to this while reading:

As many of you maybe have noticed i haven't been playing for about a month or more.
Thats because i have been losing interest in FL once again, and started on doing something else. Some of the main reason of me stopping is that FL took nearly all my time and i keep loss'ing interest in the game.

Special Thanks To:

Reefaz: I dont know how to explain it..... but you have always been there for me and we have been talking for a very long time now, even after i stopped playing on FL.

Viljo: you are one of the best friends i have ever found on FL. you are really amazing. Your RP skills are impressive. Keep doing so #Viljoformod2k14

Thanks for reading and goodbye. I know ill return once. Maybe ill go check the server once in a while
Bye mate I will miss you alot but we will still be active on steam and CS - Reefaz
[Image: U6EJtzI.jpg]
Thanks DVN for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Reefaz's post:
  • Funny
I'll miss you damn alot. We had alot of fun together, and I remember when I was building with you, although you were always the builder Tounge
I always will remember you, and hopefully I see you sometimes on the server... Smile
The following 1 user Likes Viljo's post:
  • Funny
Goodbye, good luck wherever you're going!
10 bucks hes going to De_Dust2 or nuke
[Image: U6EJtzI.jpg]
Thanks DVN for the signature.
Goodbye mate!! Hope to see you back on soon!!!
Kind regards,
Tmdirtbike.
The following 1 user Likes Tmdirtbike's post:
  • Funny
Goodbye funny, have fun.
The following 1 user Likes Rylund's post:
  • Funny
Goodbye ! Good luck in the future