Regarding a potential clan:
Greetings.
I'm hoping for OFFICIAL clarification on whether the following would be allowed.

I have been planning for a long while, to create a terrorist orientated clan. It would involve many passive-aggressive RP'ing, such as smuggling, and stealing weapons, 'Bomb threats', taking hostages (With consent of those involved) etc. There main clan aim would be to destroy the west in a sense, and to unite evocity under our ideals.

I feel as though the following would be okay, providing I keep on top of the rules, and respect those whom wish not to be involved, and also insuring that my clan members do the same.

But the real issue is this: Would it be okay to be 'Arabic themed', and perhaps even make reference to Islam. I completely understand how people may take offence, and completely understand why. To try and counteract that, would I be able to make obvious reference that my clan originated from an 'Unknown middle-eastern country', in a bid to avoid any direct mention of a nationality, which may offend some.

Although fairly stereotypical, it would be nice to see a well organized, and 'different' clan to all the others currently operating in EvoCity. It would also offer opportunities for other clans to have us as enemies of sorts, giving many of them a real purpose.

TL: DR -
1: Can I make a terrorist themed clan, providing I keep on top of the rules, and respect other players?
2: Can I make reference to the fact that my clan would mainly be themed around Arabic culture?
3: Can I reference Islam? For example 'In the name of Allah, may you be....'
4: Is there a clear boundary set for these themes.

I realize the majority of this post is unlikely to be 'approved', however I'd rather ask and get a definitive answer.

Disclaimer: I will obviously not mention any atrocities which have happened at the hands of terrorists in real life, as well as names of them. It's merely an Idea which I have built up well, taking heavy inspiration from the 'GLA' out of the C&C Generals series'
A more fitting signature. 
Any chance of some official word?
By using this logic you would be allowed to perform a communist or nazi RP.
(06-07-2014, 08:13 PM)Freezak Wrote: By using this logic you would be allowed to perform a communist or nazi RP.
(06-07-2014, 08:13 PM)Freezak Wrote: By using this logic you would be allowed to perform a communist or nazi RP.

The point I was after, was more regarding where the boundary was. Terrorist roleplay is fairly common, but I was asking if I could actually referance, or make hints regarding their nationality, or ethnic origins.

At no point did I insinuate that I'd be preaching hate, or breaking any of the rules. That's why I made this thread, to make 100% sure.
"lets kick up some dirt"

"GLA Postal Service"
Terrorist RP in general is a very sensitive matter. It is 99 times of 100 times not allowed due to the very nature of terrorism (I.E. BombRP). Our majority player-base is not mature enough for such RP that involves terrorism as it is overly aggressive and it will trigger many sensitive buttons with some people. I can see your point of having such clan opening possibilities for other clans, however due to this not affecting only the clan world but the server this will have to be a no.

Refrain from operating clans that focuses on terrorism, it is easy that it falls under the category as an extremist group (such as IRA % ETA). Answer provided, closed.
Kind Regards,
Floodify