Can't find servers.
I don't even know what this is, I was able to find servers and join them perfectly yesterday but today It's all not working.

Firstly, I can't find the "CityRP" gamemode on the multiplayer list.

Secondly, when I press "Refresh Listings" all of the gamemodes have 0 players and no servers.

Also the Legacy Browser just doesn't work.

I can't even join from the Gametracker links because it says "Server not responding"

Someone help?
To connect to following servers, type in console:
v2d:
Quote:connect 176.31.228.8:27015
v33x:
Quote:connect 176.31.228.8:27030
v2p:
Quote:connect 176.31.228.8:27035

If above doesn't work, check your firewall configuration.
"Connection failed after 4 retries"

For every single one.
(06-01-2014, 05:21 PM)Blackshark Wrote: "Connection failed after 4 retries"

For every single one.

The servers were attacked by a fairly large DDos packet. it seems to have cleared up now. If you still can not connect to any of the servers, restart your router by turning it off at the wall and waiting 10 seconds. Clears the line cache.
So now I can see "CityRP" after re installing GMod and restarting my Internet, but I still get the "Connection failed after 4 retries"

I'm confused.
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/sh...?t=3036046 This may help? I would presume your firewall has updated.
I get this allot, these are the things I do: Close Gmod, Connect threw console or restart computer/router. It eventually works for me.
Right I disabled both of my Firewalls and I can connect. For some reason all of my FL Content has disappeared and I have to re-download all the files when joining...