Friend cant connect (Still need help)
Everytime he tries to join it shows him connecting 4 times in game, On his screen it says "Disconnected, blocked for spamming"

First time hes trying to join
Could really use some help, he still cant play.
Let him try to connect directly:

1. Open up the console with ~
2. Type: connect 176.31.228.8:27015

Replace 27015 for 27030 to join v33x and to 27035 for v2p.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • TheAwesomeAuston
Making sure all the not needed programs in the background are off might help.
Also how good is his internet connection?
(06-02-2014, 02:07 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Let him try to connect directly:

1. Open up the console with ~
2. Type: connect 176.31.228.8:27015

Replace 27015 for 27030 to join v33x and to 27035 for v2p.

He tried that but it didnt work, I noticed it when he tried connecting to my own server, in the console it shows him connecting and disconnecting 4 times rapidly before he gets in to my server. And he can join other fine.

I think the problem is that your server is kicking him thinking its spam. Heres a screenshot of what it looks like in game.

[Image: yIvD5nH.jpg]
Still need help please. Its been over a week he still cant play.

Things we've tried: Verifying game cache/New internet/direct connecting/turning off addons.

He can join any other gmod server we try to play, I think fearless is unnecessarily kicking him, thinking hes spamming when hes not.
(06-08-2014, 05:41 AM)TheAwesomeAuston Wrote: Still need help please. Its been over a week he still cant play.

Things we've tried: Verifying game cache/New internet/direct connecting/turning off addons.

He can join any other gmod server we try to play, I think fearless is unnecessarily kicking him, thinking hes spamming when hes not.

Have you checked if his ports are open?
(06-08-2014, 09:10 AM)DoomDude1 Wrote:
(06-08-2014, 05:41 AM)TheAwesomeAuston Wrote: Still need help please. Its been over a week he still cant play.

Have you checked if his ports are open?

It doesnt have to do with the internet, we tried it on different connections too.
So he completly deleted gmod, and reinstalled. still doesnt work. Could an admin kindly link this to temar? maybe he knows.
Has he tried logging on to FL from a different computer?
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]