BR on STEAM_0:1:53212745
Name of player: This user went through many names to avoid detection, Names include Jacky,Jumpstreet, JeremyFrost, urmom, xXUltrafireXx, Quinn

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53212745

Time in GMT: 09:15-09:25 BST

Server: v2d

Summary: This user intentionally Mass CDM'd on multiple occasions

Evidence: Video Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz37tmXWbi4
He CDM'd at least two people before I started recording within the slums. Add that to those in the video., that's more than two.

And what would his reason be for changing his username otherwise, it was far too frequent and he would repeatedly reconnect if he got shot.
I too was witness, mutliple CDM's, he was also on the roof of the apartments sniping people.

If you check logs during this time you should see him shooting multiple people with a sniper rifle.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not enough proof, DENIED. - Warned
Signature too large. - DoomDude1
Another witness right here! Confirm on CDM!
Lol they already banned me for something completely unrelated to this. GG GUYS! DARKRP IS BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(06-01-2014, 09:55 AM)xXUltraFireXx Wrote: Lol they already banned me for something completely unrelated to this. GG GUYS! DARKRP IS BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go play it then :L

(06-01-2014, 04:02 AM)xXUltraFireXx Wrote: Not enough proof, DENIED. - Warned

Not an admin.
Not enough proof, DENIED.
(06-01-2014, 10:50 PM)xXUltraFireXx Wrote: Not enough proof, DENIED.

You are just ensuring you also get banned from the forum too, aren't you?
yeah witnessed it, cdmed a bnch of rebels including me on a ravenholm rp. every time we 'confiscated' his car (murdering rebels) e would leave change name rejoin use a different car sometimes and yes i was shot and i think on one occasion killed when he was sniping on the roof