The Tides Hotel
[Image: muFFHhT.jpg]
The Tides Hotel wishes to improve the standard of service and quality in Evocity.
We aim to give you a break from the city struggle when you stay at one of our hotels.
We are currently constructing a wide arrange of hotels. You will find these similar to each other yet different.
We at the Tides wish you a nice day.

The opening of our first hotel has been a great success we would like to thank all those who came and got a room and who worked there.(listed at the end of the post)

We at the Tides offer a wide arrange of different service's.
From simple room cleaning,to a tour of the city and it's surroundings.

[Image: UC3wzN7.jpg]

Our rooms are cleaned on a daily base so that we can provide clean rooms.
We have a security staff to make sure your stay is safe and pleasant.

The Tides Hotel is currently hiring(to participate in the next tides rp.) : Builders,Tides employee,cleaners,cab driver.( Leave your preferred server and time down below and character details,and oc.)

Thanks to these people for participating in the rp.(this list will be update as we go,if i missed you please do tell me.)

Hotel Staff:
CoopahTroopah: Assistant.
Grandpa Bill: Head of security
YourDoom: Guard
Gilby: Guard
Grahamforemanuk: Guard

Special thanks to:
Burnett: For making a roleplay within a roleplay and keeping us entertained.
Server staff: For keeping this event going at times,and keeping the minges at bay.

And a shout out to all the visitors,i can not write you all down because then this post will be really long.
(V.I.P membership will be displayed here as well in the future.)

We are currently constructing hotels on v2d and v2p.(Have a good hotel dupe?, pm me.)
[Image: yGGvble.jpg]
The Tides Hotel wishes you a good day.
-Daley
The following 2 users Like Daley's post:
  • Burnett, James_Gaff
There have been some good hotels lately, hope you can match them or make them be even better. Good luck with it.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
I love your tides rp daley! Keep up the good work bud!
(06-02-2014, 11:41 AM)Devin Wrote: There have been some good hotels lately, hope you can match them or make them be even better. Good luck with it.

Thank you will try to do so ;3
Please post some screenshots.

Looks like you had fun though, nice job!
(06-02-2014, 04:29 PM)Jan Wrote: Please post some screenshots.

Looks like you had fun though, nice job!