[UNOFFICIAL] United Defense Agency (UDA)
Looks good - maybe get some better graphics

G'luck!
(05-30-2014, 10:58 PM)Analcry Wrote: OOC Information

Steam name: Analcry
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26565710
Hours: 250 ~
RP Points: 0
Real Age: 19
Other clans that you have been involved with: SOA ; Mangano Family

IC Information

Name: Charles Mortal
Why do you want to join us: Keeping Evocity away from chaos and anarchy is my only motive, and since numerous criminal groups are emerging periodically, the United Defense Agency needs all the help it could get.
Previous military/peacekeeping experience: Served for a couple of years as a police officer, before being recruted to my actual post, Which is an SR Unit.
How you can benefit us: I think my field capabilities would prove useful when confronted to any threat. I also have deadly experience when it comes to marksmanship.

(05-31-2014, 09:33 PM)Raymond Wrote: OOC Information

Steam name:Futilelamb
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:49778730
Hours:666
RP Points:5
Real Age:17
Other clans that you have been involved with:GLA, PeaceKeepers, Sotravits Family, BlackHand.

IC Information

Name:Kenny Sotravits
Why do you want to join us:I have been a freelance operator for quite a while now, ive been apart of many organizations but none of them quite fit the bill, based on your appearance you look vary promising and worthy protectors of Evocity, ide like to be apart of that.
Previous military/peacekeeping experience: i spearheaded the first PeaceKeepers in Evocity and was quite successful however i lacked the qualifications for long term management.
How you can benefit us: i specialize in the construction and advancment in military technoligy, i am rather good with a rifle as well.
References we may contact Rouch122, PREDITOROFWAR

Accepted!

Set your clan to "United Defense Agency - Private"
The following 1 user Likes Venom's post:
  • Ozzie88
OOC Information

Steam name:[FL:RP] Tomsn!pes
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42275982
Hours: 481
Real Age: 16
Other clans that you have been involved with: Blackwatch Corp./MPA/EC:FR.
References you can Contact : PreditorofWar, Megascotty, Rouch, Villy.

IC Information

Name: Jeremy Dent
Why do you want to join us: I grew up in Evocity and lived there all my life, therefore I don't want to see it torn apart by Crime.I believe the UDA is a great way to help my City and stop Crime.
Previous military/peacekeeping experience: Used to be a Police Officer for a few years untill I left due to the corrupt Sergeant putting Money over his Job Priorities.
How you can benefit us: I have Advanced Training in using Heavy Firearms, basic Close Combat Training and would protect fellow Soldiers with my Life.I would also follow all orders from the Commanding Officer(s).
REQUIREMENTS:
-Atleast 14 years old: Im 13 but is it Ok?
-200+ hours: Yep
-Basic understanding of RP: Yep
-Can speak English well enough to where we can actually understand what you're saying: Yep

OOC Information

Steam name: [FL:RP] [SWE]Moxew
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59605888
Hours: 422
RP Points: 1
Real Age: 13 (I hope its ok)
Other clans that you have been involved with: None

IC Information

Name: Amanda 'Moxew' Anderson
Why do you want to join us: I want to do something els than waiting for a new job insteed of a sniper scout and I want to help you as much as I can.
Previous military/peacekeeping experience: I was a military sniper scout a time ago.
How you can benefit us: Im a great negotiator and driver if needed
[Image: eXdHYQZ.png]
letter of application

[/align]
OOC Information

Steam name: ozzie8891
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:67928634
Hours: 558
RP Points: 2
Real Age: 25

IC Information

Name: Luke Adams
Why do you want to join us: i want to help with keeping evocity crime and gang free and the more people UDA have the better, i'm strong and love the sight of rebellious blood, but that is only when needed.
Previous military/peacekeeping experience: served 3yrs and 7mnths as a officer in evocity until i earned my way to Sargent.
How you can benefit us: with 3+yrs in police force im now looking for something more exciting... more adrenaline rushing... i believe this place is where im meant to be..... i WON'T let you down

many thanks
Luke Adams
APPLICATION WITHDRAWN.
(06-07-2014, 10:21 AM)Henrisn!pes Wrote: OOC Information

Steam name:[FL:RP] Tomsn!pes
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42275982
Hours: 481
Real Age: 16
Other clans that you have been involved with: Blackwatch Corp./MPA/EC:FR.
References you can Contact : PreditorofWar, Megascotty, Rouch, Villy.

IC Information

Name: Jeremy Dent
Why do you want to join us: I grew up in Evocity and lived there all my life, therefore I don't want to see it torn apart by Crime.I believe the UDA is a great way to help my City and stop Crime.
Previous military/peacekeeping experience: Used to be a Police Officer for a few years untill I left due to the corrupt Sergeant putting Money over his Job Priorities.
How you can benefit us: I have Advanced Training in using Heavy Firearms, basic Close Combat Training and would protect fellow Soldiers with my Life.I would also follow all orders from the Commanding Officer(s).

(06-18-2014, 09:32 AM)Moxew Wrote: REQUIREMENTS:
-Atleast 14 years old: Im 13 but is it Ok?
-200+ hours: Yep
-Basic understanding of RP: Yep
-Can speak English well enough to where we can actually understand what you're saying: Yep

OOC Information

Steam name: [FL:RP] [SWE]Moxew
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59605888
Hours: 422
RP Points: 1
Real Age: 13 (I hope its ok)

IC Information

Name: Amanda 'Moxew' Anderson
Why do you want to join us: I want to do something els than waiting for a new job insteed of a sniper scout and I want to help you as much as I can.
Previous military/peacekeeping experience: I was a military sniper scout a time ago.
How you can benefit us: Im a great negotiator and driver if needed

(06-19-2014, 10:51 PM)mrloa88 Wrote:
letter of application

[/align]
OOC Information

Steam name: ozzie8891
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:67928634
Hours: 558
Real Age: 25

IC Information

Name: Luke Adams
Why do you want to join us: i want to help with keeping evocity crime and gang free and the more people UDA have the better, i'm strong and love the sight of rebellious blood, but that is only when needed.
Previous military/peacekeeping experience: served 3yrs and 7mnths as a officer in evocity until i earned my way to Sargent.
How you can benefit us: with 3+yrs in police force im now looking for something more exciting... more adrenaline rushing... i believe this place is where im meant to be..... i WON'T let you down

many thanks
Luke Adams

(06-20-2014, 02:15 AM)Remen3 Wrote: OOC Information

Steam name: DogeRemen
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29809797
Hours: 248
Real Age: 15
Other clans that you have been involved with: N/A

IC Information

Name: Daniel Carter
Why do you want to join us: I wish to be apart of the United Defense Agency as I wish to be 'under a banner' I want to be apart of something bigger as opposed to being Private Security for small businesses. This agency and the variety of career opportunities and checks everything off my list for an ideal place of employment.
Previous military/peacekeeping experience: Minor unknown Private Security businesses.
How you can benefit us: I feel I can benefit your Agency by offering my services, I am skilled in hand-to-hand combat and capable of restraining anyone within a reasonable size. My loyalty is unquestionable when it comes to my employers, although lacking the experience in such a career I am like clay, you can mould me into your expectations of an ideal employee.

Accepted!

Set your clan to "United Defense Agency - Private"

Also, please add me on steam.
The following 1 user Likes Venom's post:
  • Moxew
OOC Information

Steam name: Sgtbender200
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53549212
Hours: 1100
RP Points: 7
Real Age: 13 (B,day 2 months away)
Other clans that you have been involved with: Blackwatch, MEGA Corporation.

IC Information

Name: Cody Lane
Why do you want to join us: I'm currently looking for new employment that is similar to my previous ones.
Previous military/peacekeeping experience: Blackwatch, MEGA Corperation.
How you can benefit us: Access to automatic weapons & fast auto mobiles as well as past military experience.
(06-22-2014, 10:27 PM)Sgtbender2000 Wrote: OOC Information

Steam name: Sgtbender200
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53549212
Hours: 1100
RP Points: 7
Real Age: 13 (B,day 2 months away)
Other clans that you have been involved with: Blackwatch, MEGA Corporation.

IC Information

Name: Cody Lane
Why do you want to join us: I'm currently looking for new employment that is similar to my previous ones.
Previous military/peacekeeping experience: Blackwatch, MEGA Corperation.
How you can benefit us: Access to automatic weapons & fast auto mobiles as well as past military experience.

Accepted!
OOC Information

Steam name: [FL:RP] Iwaslikeyeah
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:36456161
Hours: 268
Real Age: 19
Other clans that you have been involved with: Slyfox Security - Private Class, Private Bodyguard

IC Information

Name: Robin "Nightfall" Shrine
Why do you want to join us: I found this clan as a organized clan with dedicated players that knows what they are doing.
Previous military/peacekeeping experience: In Slyfox I've been protecting the President and a various of different people. Since I am a Private Bodyguard in this one, I have performed single target protection but also in big events group protection. All kind of. Criminals or good people. Hired as hired.
How you can benefit us: I can provide a good protection and a good english with both speaking and writing. I am a good negotiator and I stickly follow the orders I get. I am armed with alot of guns, always wear kevlars + medkits with me. When something happends I play it tactical to get above the enemy.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:36456161&b=6]