Wish to make videos?
(08-08-2011, 08:39 AM)Whoop Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM2fGYkkd...re=related
Neat. Thanks.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Sounds GREAT
Thanks Whoop.

Although I am confused on the final thing (the compression)
They said shit about Vegas and blah blah but I dont have or use vegas, anything that is free and easier?
I THINK what you mean is Publishing/rendering (I'm used to that term) I'd suggest starting with windows movie maker, as most people start there whole video making thing with that. As for compressing, you'll realize record files are VERY large, what compressing is when you put them all in WMM go up to Edit i think (or file i don't use it anymore so i don't know) And look for Publish, that would compress all the files in to a video, so instead of 5 clips worth about 30GB (May not be the same because i record in 1080) You have one video that is about 100 MBs tops depending on the side. If you need to explain it abit more you can ask me on steam anytime Cheese
That slipped right passed me. I just caught USE WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER. Can you asplain it in stopid langwidge?
That depends on what kind of video's you want to make.
Just a movie of a race or timetrial run without extra's no then you don't windows movie maker is enough then wich is free.
But if you want to make a more professional look and transsitions in it yes then you do.
Good programs for that are sony vegas and Corel x3 but they are expensive.