Wish to make videos?
(08-06-2011, 07:20 PM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: YOU ARE!? Cheese
Machinima is awesome Cheese!!!
Do you have anything put out?
I wanna see something Cheese

Machinima is like gmod series, show, etc. :L It doesn't mean I work for Machinima D:

But yes I make it.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Yeah I know, its like... whats the word
A Genre!
Im not TAHT STOOPEED
Can I see some of your Machinimas? ^_^
(08-06-2011, 07:42 PM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: Yeah I know, its like... whats the word
A Genre!
Im not TAHT STOOPEED
Can I see some of your Machinimas? ^_^

You can see some of the people I have worked with, but I can't make a google account for my old account so I have no idea what's happened to it, what comments I have got etc Sad

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Cryfaec!
I love Gmod Machinimas Cheese
I'll say all the things i use right now sense you seem to want to know Dr.Noobias Cheese i use Fraps for HD recordings, and Cam Studio for low detail, or flash games, i use Audacity for most of my recording but otherwise i useally just record directly with fraps. I do indeed use Vegas Pro 9 for editing..but to be honest, if you record widescreen before hand, you don't REALLY need it unless you want to get in to some deep machinima, or editing, which i didn't need for a VERY longtime i advice having a very big harddrive sitting by, if you want to be able to take normal takes if you screw something up god knows i do, and i usealy use about...400 gb? Per big project.the fearless video was about 200 though becuase i got most of it in good shot, then again i record in HD, along with HD sound xD...also >_> I also do work for Machinima (The actual one) for editing. (compressing is also is taking those big ass raw files, using Vegas or Windows Movie Maker and publishing them.)
The following 1 user Likes bash Arkin's post:
  • Noobias
Hmm small bear can I join you too? My pc is a little crappy and I can't record much stuff. But I'm VERY good at machinimas.
By the way, Fraps sucks like a fucking vacuum. Don't use it.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Small Bear
Whoop recommends Source Recorder.

Today I blew 9000 barrels up and recorded it, no lag at all.

It's AMAZING.
How does it work...?

I just want the command to start recording, the command to stop, and the default save directory, please.
(08-08-2011, 02:22 AM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: How does it work...?

I just want the command to start recording, the command to stop, and the default save directory, please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM2fGYkkd...re=related

If this does not explain the default directory, then let me tell you.

Garrysmod/garrysmod

Easy.
The following 2 users Like Whoop's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie, Noobias