Breaking 7+ rules
Bug 
Name of player: kylesmith1, justtolucky , [DreamTeamsMatt]killermatthew

SteamID: kyle; STEAM_0:1:61141859 lucky; STEAM_0:1:31341743 matthew; STEAM_0:0:75617132

Time in GMT: from about 12:00 to 1:30

Server: v2p

Rules broken: NLR, failRP, fearRP, Attempted prop killing, very possible meta, random taze, random murder as police officer, axe abuse as fireman, punch spam

Summary: We were playing as rebels and decided to hold some people up for $500 one of the places we decided to do this was burger king when we arrived they ran away at gun point (they being the chefs and the Coleraine don) and locked all there hand made key pad doors, we decided to go to the window at the side and shoot in, they then began to block the window with vending machines, we managed to get one of them after 6+ warnings to hand over the money or we will shoot taking place pre hand, we succeeded in killing one before the windows were fully blocked up. soon after the one casualty returned and without warning began to attack the rebels by punching them. at this point the president left so i switched jobs to president (and following nlr i did not return...that is until the police were called over) upon arriving there the Chefs attempted to hold me hostage and refused to let me out of there keypad doors, the don then proceeded to let madog in the chef and the don trapped him in the corner and beat him unconscious twice after being trapped for about 5 mins and not being allowed to leave (they were making no demands just repeatedly punching him unconscious) madog switched to police officer (i was till trapped and there were no police or SRU except 1 afk guy prior to this)
so i called the police to burger king and madog manges to arrest 2 out of the three there, they then kept trying to escape so i ordered them to the gas chamber, they refused so dimtri executed them with his gun under my order. at this point kyle became a police officer and tazed an innocent and without even asking for an arrest warrant or anything shot the tazed innocent when i asked why i was met with the response 'being a dick to me' i demoted him (the innocent never done anything to kyle this life so NLR was broken) he then became a fireman and started to attack me, the president, in an effort to kill me, he then began to make petty insults, at this point i just left the server and began to make this.

sorry for the huge paragraph it was an hour and a half's worth of stuff

Evidence:: http://imgur.com/a/lWTI2#0

some people i was playing with said they will post more evidence in the comments if it is needed: madog & dimtr
Approved