Zoakie
Name of player: Zoakie

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80981104

Time in GMT: 23:00 - 00:00 GMT+1 28/05/2014

Server: v2p

Summary: Some corleones thinking they own whole suburbs. No gate nothing telling me I shouldn't come there. No signs, no warning, I walk into suburbs and I get ran after by 5 guys and Zoakie tranquilizing and hostaging.

Evidence:
i had a tranq out but some1 else was doing the shooting. i was the one talking. so this is not very fair as i am not the only person involved in this.
I don't care whos involved or not, you tranquilized me and hostaged me. You were the one yelling 'MONEY, MONEY, 500 for EVERYONE!!!!' I made this ban request about you, do not involve other people in it.

You know what's unfair?? Tranquilizing everyone that comes in the suburbs so you can get 500 bucks, pretty sad.
I didn't take any money or kill you, we let you go. I took you hostage as you parked outside our base and I have learnt off other players that rebels and corleone's are enemy's so I did what I saw other corleone's do to rebels in the past. I am sorry if i did anything out of line. I just picked these habits off other players.
Then you play with the wrong players mate, accept your punishment and learn from your mistakes.
At 1:13 in the video, watch in the back someone else tranq's you. And after that someone else tranqed u again
Kie that is from another moment, that was after the hostage I attacked you guys. this was before the weapon shit. This obviously already proves you know nothing of this situation please stay out of this.

Evozz you see the red hit mark??? Yeah it shows that I was being hit from the left side. Zoakie was walking there with a tranquilizer out, after that he takes out an hostage rope and hostages me.

Also as proof that HE hostages me, Ash Park is Zoakie his character name. You see that Ash parks hostages me in the video. AND kie what you are telling is bullshit ''he is doing what he is told as corleone member''. After he tied me up and brought me to the Don, the Don was so smart enough to let me go since he knew it was against the rules. So that means he didn't listen to his Don, while a corleone member is supposed to follow orders from the Don. The Don never told him to hostage me, so that means he did it on his own.
To be fair Ryder did nothing wrong and zoakie tranqed him. I had a tranq out but I thought I missed. But zoakie did demand money over nothing or at least I didn't get informed of the reason.
Case reviewed and approved.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]