[Unofficial] United Congruent Nations - Recruiting
(05-28-2014, 05:39 PM)T4llyho Wrote:
(05-28-2014, 05:30 PM)EuanJ97 Wrote: Application will be coming soon, we're still working out other details.

Aidan - UCN Founding Father
Temporary Application form here:

Time Zone: British Standard time
Steam Name: EuanJ97
Nationality: Scottish
Give us a bit of info about yourself: Football fan, hockey player, love gaming! Short, got specks

Hours on FL:RP: 180 hours
How many bans do you have: 0 active bans
In-Game Name: Stevie May
Why you want to join: Not been part of a proper clan and this seems like a good place to start, willing to learn and try my best if I'm accepted
Security or Policing: Policing
Description of Favourite RP you've been in: Survial in V33x with most of server, was very fun! Made a crappy house and held off combine officers and scrounged for supplies that we're dropped
How active are you on the servers: very active mainly every day!

Looks brilliant, both me and Shaho agree.
Would be glad to have you aboard! You start ASAP.
Change your Clan tag to UCN - Policing Recruit
Will do! Thanks for accepting me! What are my duties! Cheese
The following 1 user Likes EuanJ97's post:
  • KurdishFalcon
Once we reach eight members total, we have a planned secret event that should be fun.
United Congruent Nations - Founding Father
[Image: IvlTpZW.png?1?7289]
The following 2 users Like T4llyho's post:
  • EuanJ97, KurdishFalcon
Looks amazing now.
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Tawee, KurdishFalcon
(05-29-2014, 10:27 AM)Jan Wrote: Looks amazing now.

Thanks, coming from a player like you it means alot.
The following 1 user Likes T4llyho's post:
  • KurdishFalcon
We have a new member welcoming: Just a little <><
A great addition to the Security force!
How many members do we have now? Cheese
Well, well, well. Shaho told me to have a look at this and all i can say now is that i would like to join!

Time Zone: GMT+2
Steam Name: Susliks**
Nationality: Latvian
Give us a bit of info about yourself: Here

Hours on FL:RP: 480 +/-
How many bans do you have: 1
In-Game Name: Josh Wright
Why you want to join: It seems like a nice clan. I like the people, who are running it and i'm pretty sure that i will like the people who are in the clan. This clan is something diffrent than the others. Something i've been waiting for since the start. Not shooting or just protecting, but actually shaping the world in to the right tracks (Positive political side).
Description of Favourite RP you've been in: Pretty much all of the RP's i've been in to are my favourite ones, just because i did it with my friends. I can't really seperate them, because all of them are diffrent type RP's. Starting from just normal Food serving, going all the way to pranking (Positively what people like).
How active are you on the servers: I would say i'm pretty active. I had a little brake from FL for a month, but now i'm back on. About 3 to 4 hours a day.
The following 2 users Like Susliks**'s post:
  • KurdishFalcon, T4llyho
(05-29-2014, 04:58 PM)Susliks** Wrote: Well, well, well. Shaho told me to have a look at this and all i can say now is that i would like to join!

Why you want to join: It seems like a nice clan. I like the people, who are running it and i'm pretty sure that i will like the people who are in the clan. This clan is something diffrent than the others. Something i've been waiting for since the start. Not shooting or just protecting, but actually shaping the world in to the right tracks (Positive political side).
Description of Favourite RP you've been in: Pretty much all of the RP's i've been in to are my favourite ones, just because i did it with my friends. I can't really seperate them, because all of them are diffrent type RP's. Starting from just normal Food serving, going all the way to pranking (Positively what people like).
How active are you on the servers: I would say i'm pretty active. I had a little brake from FL for a month, but now i'm back on. About 3 to 4 hours a day.

100% accepted. Awaiting Tally to set rank.
(05-29-2014, 05:39 PM)Shaho Wrote:
(05-29-2014, 04:58 PM)Susliks** Wrote: Well, well, well. Shaho told me to have a look at this and all i can say now is that i would like to join!

100% accepted. Awaiting Tally to set rank.

Rank - Policing Officer
Set Clan tag to United Congruent Nations - Policing

Up to six members cannot believe how quickly we are growing. Cannot wait to do some proper RP with you guys.
The following 2 users Like T4llyho's post:
  • KurdishFalcon, EuanJ97
Agreed.

Very fast clan growth.