Clarification For Floodify
So, I was a police officer and I was chasing Floodify. I was in my car and he was on foot. I hit him with my car immobilize him during a chase. The president gave me permission to stop him using any means. While I was calling for a medic, he suddenly popped back to life. Turns out he healed himself. I feel this is an abuse. If the medic healed him, I would have then arrested him. So, I feel this is using admin powers to avoid an RP situation. Also, he used his admin powers to heal himself. Correct me if I am wrong, but I feel this is an abuse.
"Curiosity is the essence of human exsistence."-Gene Cernan, Apollo 17 Crew

"The power of space is to raise our aspirations to those things that are possible if we will commit."- Gene Kranz, NASA Flight Control

"Given the desire to do it, humans can accomplish almost anything." -Jim Lovell, Apollo 13
24 hours to make this post fitting in accordance to the rules for an abuse thread.
(05-27-2014, 08:58 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: 24 hours to make this post fitting in accordance to the rules for an abuse thread.

Name: [FL:RP]Elton_John

Time/Date: May 26- Around 6PM EST

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68058481

Name of Administrator: [FL] Floodify

Evidence: I am sure that there can be a log check or he can admit it.
"Curiosity is the essence of human exsistence."-Gene Cernan, Apollo 17 Crew

"The power of space is to raise our aspirations to those things that are possible if we will commit."- Gene Kranz, NASA Flight Control

"Given the desire to do it, humans can accomplish almost anything." -Jim Lovell, Apollo 13
You CDMed me intentionally, which is not, I repeat, not allowed. I healed myself in order to deal with you due to your rule breakage, as proven with your blacklist. I used it for administrative purposes, not in order to gain advantage in a RP situation (since rule brekage is OOC and it's my duty as admin to deal with such things). I screamed/shouted through my mic that you can't drive me over yet you did so I "healed" my self and explained to you what you did wrong and issued a blacklist.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
May I remind the reporter of the vehicle rules:

Rules Wrote:Vehicle Rules:
1. Do not run people over at purpose and always try to brake or avoid the person.

Regardless of who told you, you must never use your vehicle as a weapon. If this occurs, it justifies an administrator to use administrative powers (wake up and blacklist / ban).
Regards,
aviator
As pointed out already CDM is never allowed even if you intention is too kill someone like during a raid
Admin then used correct commands/action
In no way was there abuse
Closed