Blender - A Soul Ripper Fanfiction, By Piff The Magic Dragon
It was a hot summer day, But that doesn't matter. Mainly due to the fact that this entire story is based on the inside, Because... Well.... The Internet.

So Anyways, Soul Ripper was inside sitting at his computer, This computer is made 100% of of chocolate, And has to be kept in a special room with adorable puppies in it. The puppies are there to keep the chocolate from melting. So soul ripper is doing his admin thang, When he feels a thirst well up deep inside him. He decides to go get a drink, And walks to the fridge, Thirsting deeply for a nice, Cold, Succulent, Sweet, Dr. Pepper. He Arrives at the fridge, And Grabs the Fridge door handle with a Firm, But Careful Grip. He Tugs carefully, As to not harm the fridge. When he peers inside expectantly, He is disappointed. The fridge is empty. He thinks to go to the store and buy some Soda, But He realizes it is still daytime! The sunlight could harm him. So he does the only thing He knows how. He Decides to make A smoothie, Using a large amount of Overly complicated and Long Adjectives While making it.

He Slowly walks into the kitchen, With walls of Pink Floral Print, And Counter tops of Fake Granite. He Reaches down and grabs the Cabinet door, Located under the counter. He Firmly grasps its handle, And Yanks on it. The Cabinet Opens with a Squeal. He reaches inside the Cabinet and pulls out the Blender, It weighs A lot, But he has had much experience with it. He sets it on the counter top. And Grasps the plug, Careful not to touch the end of it. He Slips the End of the Plug into the Wall Socket. Sparks Fly between the two. He walks over to the fridge, And throws it open with all his might. He reaches inside, And Pulls out a Long, Smooth, And Slimy Banana. He Puts it into the Blender, He reaches back into the fridge, And Pulls out Two strawberries, He gently sets them into the blender, And then he adds some other assorted items because quite honestly i'm not entirely sure how to make a smoothie so really you should just ignore this whole sentence. He Turns on the blender, As the blades begin turning, Slowly at first "WhizzzzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzZZZZzzzzz" Then Faster 'WHZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ" Then Really fast "ZZZZZZZZZ" Then Painfully fast! "ZzZZzzZZzZZzzzxZzZZzzZZzZZ" He Watches as the Fruits and other assorted Ingredients mix together, Meshing with each Other, As if they were meant to be. The cap begins to slide off, He pushes it back down, With his strong Muscles. The Cap Fights back, Be he tells it all will be fine, And continues grasping the top. Finally, All the fruits have mixed, And he turns off the blender. He twists the top of the blender off slowly, And Pours the liquid it contains into a glass. He takes a sip of the delicious liquid, He loves it. He goes back to his chocolate computer, And continues to do his job.
Thats enough Fearless forum browsing for me today..
The following 1 user Likes Rain's post:
  • Blurr
I give up. I'm done.

Bye bye bye bye :-(
Ermm, things just got weird!
10/10 IGN Best Graphics Best Gameplay Best Characters
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
The following 1 user Likes Tandy's post:
  • Tawee
The overuse of capital letters and basic grammar hurts my eyes -_-
The following 1 user Likes Disabled Angel's post:
  • Karakuts
At least it wasn't too sexual.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I am so scared right now... This is like Enzyme's "OOC just got weird"...
There's got to be an easier way to cosy up to Soul...
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Jan
Sorry about the caps, it's a habit I'm trying to break. :\