Ban request 211-Keat
Player name:211-Keat

SteamID (if possible):STEAM_0:0:21273816

Time in GMT:Around 1:35 in +2 GMT

Summary:Me Nilsson and Biowulf were in the building across the Flea Market, Suddenly he threw a molotov at our place ( More than 1 ) and then tries to shoot Biowulf and all that was random and without yelling raid.

Evidence:
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/577804...AED689E16/ -Admitting he tried to kill Biowulf.
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/577804...6618E8D1B/ -Admitting he didn't yelled raid because "it wasn't a raid he only threw a molotov".
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/577804...F978D1DCD/ -Raided as unemployed he even didn't changed his /job to criminal or something.
You left out some major details,
1st. I was walking down the street near your place and one of your member opened the door and shot at me first, then retreating into your place and closing/locking the door.
2nd. It was not random at all, everything I did after the event above was in retaliation against the person that shot me ( I believe biowulf (same skin))

After I was shot at I threw a molotov at him. I was not raiding at all, I never made an attempt to enter the door before or after I threw the molotov.

Steam is acting weird and not letting me take screencaps, but here's the chatlog of Nillson(?) admitting the person who shot me was in their building..

(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Nilsson: no we dont but you molo me and blat biowulf was not in
here..
(OOC) 211 - Keat: He most certainly was, whoever shot at me was in there when I threw the molotav.
Roleplay decently and you might earn points which allows you to unlock unique items.
(beta)
(OOC) Fusion: random arrest
Please wait 6 seconds to talk OOC again.
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Nilsson: no he was..
(OOC) 211 - Keat: Exactly, which is I threw it.

I can see cause for confusion as the person posting this ban request was not the person who shot at me and started the event, though I believe you should give more thorough and un-bias descriptions of events that can lead to a ban. (Edit: Also, the reason I threw more than one is because my first one hit about 20 feet away from the building)
You entered our place we told you with a gun to your head leave for 5 time you didn't listin so we shot you.
But after telling you what rule it is you need to yell raid to throw molotov.
Biowulf may be shooting you but I doubt it he shot you he was inside and not outside like you after breaking NLR.
(08-05-2011, 11:00 AM)bLaT Wrote: You entered our place we told you with a gun to your head leave for 5 time you didn't listin so we shot you.
But after telling you what rule it is you need to yell raid to throw molotov.
Biowulf may be shooting you but I doubt it he shot you he was inside and not outside like you after breaking NLR.

I'm not trying to create a flame-war here or anything, I believe you are misinformed about the entire event:

You shot me when I entered your building about 20 minutes before the whole molotov thing happened, it was NLR so I didn't go back or anything and fight you. I owned an apartment on the same street of your building that I returned to about 10 minutes after I died.

Also, I'm not entirely certain Biowulf shot me, though he had the same skin as the guy that did and the person that did shoot me, ran into your place and locked the door. He himself (biowulf) never denied shooting me at all, as you can see in one of the pictures you posted, he left soon after this all occured.

I am sorry for your confusion, but please don't give false information about what happened.
Now you admit that your reason ( Biowulf shot you ) is randomly. You are saying that your assuming that.
I can asmue the pres do something to me and go raid him. And you arrived about 3 min after you died stop lying.
(08-05-2011, 11:16 AM)bLaT Wrote: Now you admit that your reason ( Biowulf shot you ) is randomly. You are saying that your assuming that.
I can asmue the pres do something to me and go raid him. And you arrived about 3 min after you died stop lying.

I did not throw the molotov under assumption HE did it, I know for a FACT someone shot me and used your building as a safe-house. I am partial on Biowulf being that person though, me and him are having a conversation about it now.

Also I believe I am going to stop responding to your replies as most of them are quite obviously desperate attempts to make me look like bad. If you would like to discuss the events with me do it in PM.
Dude you broke the rules doesn't matter if you had a reason or not, you raided as unemployed threw a molotov and shot on Biowulf (randomly) without yelling raid.
No one shot you from ur house we were all in so stop trying to put the blame on us.
if you want to take one down dont raid 3 for take one? you almost brun all my shit down!! iif you want to take one take him on the street. i was hit like 3 time's in that "raid". i wil call it random
                              [Image: bfgjyf.png]
Day ban for not yelling raid.