EvoCity Newspaper
(07-09-2015, 06:10 AM)Papu Franku Wrote:
(07-09-2015, 12:41 AM)Davidson Wrote: I'm really impressed by the sudden work you guys have put into it. I feel as though that you should make a thread for every news story so non of them gets forgotten. Then have this thread as a gathering point.

Best Regards

Haha if we made a thread for every single story the Roleplay section would just be
EvoCity News - Article #
EvoCity News - Article #
EvoCity News - Article #
EvoCity News - Article #
EvoCity News - Article #
Worth it
(07-09-2015, 06:36 AM)Lord Octagon Wrote:
(07-09-2015, 06:10 AM)Papu Franku Wrote:
(07-09-2015, 12:41 AM)Davidson Wrote: I'm really impressed by the sudden work you guys have put into it. I feel as though that you should make a thread for every news story so non of them gets forgotten. Then have this thread as a gathering point.
Best Regards
Haha if we made a thread for every single story the Roleplay section would just be
EvoCity News - Article #
EvoCity News - Article #
EvoCity News - Article #
EvoCity News - Article #
EvoCity News - Article #
Worth it
I agree, it's worth it. As long as your stories are well written and interesting, then I'm sure the admins wouldn't mind. 

Edit: Plus take these +rep's from me, you guys deserves them.
If you guys want to, go ahead and make a new thread for each one. Please label your article with a number. Whoever posts the first one call it something like 'EvoCity News - (article name) #1
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
That's not a bad system, to be honest even if it does manage to gain a few spots you deserve it. This is unique, why not let it take up some of the forum?

+Rep's coming from me too.
(07-09-2015, 10:36 AM)DVN Wrote: That's not a bad system, to be honest even if it does manage to gain a few spots you deserve it. This is unique, why not let it take up some of the forum?

+Rep's coming from me too.

Thank you guys Cheese
The following 1 user Likes mgdwszx's post:
  • DVN
[Image: 0htryOg.png]

Local Funny Man Opens His First Comedian Stand Did not go successful as planned.

Today, I am reporting the grand opening of the Comedy Show! That was seen by not many people which was placed at EvoCity Top Street Does this mean it is a FAIL for the manager Mr. Markus. The first grand opening seemed to be empty when they only had just two comedians which failed to make the audience laugh according to citizens. We managed to catch up with the manager and the comedian(s) themselves. 

Comedy Show first aired on live TV. Photo taken by (BouncingBall)

One of the two comedians. (Taken by BouncingBall)

Picture of very little people in tonight opening. (Picture by BouncingBall)

[Image: JxYvUMr.jpg]

We managed to get hold to speak to the owner of the comedy show 

I asked "Did you think this went successful on your first grand opening" 

Markus Replied "Erm No, Not at all this started off as a joke between me and my friends" 

I then asked one of the citizens "Do you think this show should be carried on"

She replied "No! This show is a joke. It is not funny in the slightest. We should ban comedy shows for life" 

The big question is will this show be carried on or will they scrap it.. Find out later! 

- BouncingBall (EvoCity News - Inter)

**Please note this is my very first post they will gradually get better as time goes on**
The following 1 user Likes BouncingBall's post:
  • mgdwszx
Just saying, we're suppose to post articles as a separate thread now.
Good article, Bouncing, but as Octagon says, make a completely new thread for each new article. Here is where I add Top Story for the month and whatnot.
We recently had another applicant to join our business.

Needless to say, as he's just posted an article, BouncingBalls has been accepted into the Newspaper as an Intern.

Welcome.
Editor is currently on leave.
I would like to see some articles up before I return.