Unit 211
This is true, don't believe these 211 scums 2 of your men and Vodka attempted to kidnap me and CrAzywirE Let me show you guys some pics.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/heyfool/screenshots/
And you couldn't have maybe pointed the camera at the person so we could actually, you know, get a name? They could be anyone.
Yeah too bad he didnt point the camera on Directly on them...
I don't think any of us use UMP's anymore, we all use AK or above, also I don't think any 2 of us have the same suit. Thinking
Yep, still trying to frame us.
(08-14-2011, 07:31 AM)ProIce Wrote: This is true, don't believe these 211 scums 2 of your men and Vodka attempted to kidnap me and CrAzywirE Let me show you guys some pics.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/heyfool/screenshots/
Trying to insult us now by saying we use UMPS? Please.
(08-14-2011, 09:40 PM)Keat Wrote: I don't think any of us use UMP's anymore, we all use AK or above, also I don't think any 2 of us have the same suit. Thinking

Also, the server was going down, you had 40 seconds to take 5 screenshots and not one of them was directly at them to show the name? Come on, none of us are stupid.
You guys think your so fucking cool huh?
Why are you all flaming lol. The war is IC.
Screenshots = No names = Not evidence.
211 your day has come to decide whether to accept our terms of surrender, or to continue the war.
Please state below this comment your choice.
(Also any more OOC flaming and its a day/week ban from the forums for you)
Due to Unit 211's foolish decision to not accept the terms and conditions of the treaty, SemperFi and the coalition return to war with Unit 211.

From here on now, there will be no more mercy. When Unit 211 inevitably becomes tired of war, runs out of money and can't fight any more due to too many heavy losses and beg for another peace treaty, we will refuse. When they run crying to us begging us not to crush them once they're weakened, they will get no mercy.

Their homes and assets will be attacked and torched without regard for their families and friends. Anyone attempting to help Unit 211 will instantly be at war with the might of SemperFi and the coalition and will be crushed.

Unit 211 will be executed.

SemperFi
Always Faithful
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • Noobias