Unit 211
Okey doke, you still want to show threat then you can bring it on. Unit 211 will be abolished and absolutely embarrised when SemperFi, DiMera and Suave Assassins are done with you.

(Unless SemperFi have payed you, then it's just us and perhaps DiMera)

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Let's do it.
I see that Unit 211 doesn't respect agreements.
We will fight back.
Small you derp, reperations=Losers paying the winners = Them paying us.
Stop being el derpo
The following 1 user Likes Strom's post:
  • Lani
Unless you have proof this happened you can't say it did. We have just a few members that I talk to daily I'm pretty sure it didn't happen.
(08-13-2011, 09:35 PM)Storm Wrote: Small you derp, reperations=Losers paying the winners = Them paying us.
Stop being el derpo

Not that, they hostaged one of our members just before the server crashed...when we were surposed to be on ceasefire.

(08-13-2011, 09:26 PM)CrAzyWirE Wrote: Yeah, We was on the server, 3 Men armed, Heavy guns and Suites, tried to took me and Pro ice as hostages but Server drop dead right after 3 seconds one of those guys aim at me.

When was this? I've never heard your name until today.. Nor do we go out just to take people hostage... You have the wrong clan, lot's of people have suits.
CrazyWire told us 3 men from 211 Unit tried to hostage him and Pro Ice while both of of them didn't had clan tags.
3 men with guns entered his place and the server crashed just when they tried to hostage them.
None of us were ever on when this occurred. Stop bullshitting, we're sticking to the term agreements.
Ok, fine. I believe that CrAzyWire just suspected it of being you. And Pro Ice perhaps because CrAzyWire told him.

If your bullshiting, then theres nothing I can do, your right.

If your not, apologies.