Unban request, by Mule
Rainbow 
Your name: Muleface

Your ban ID: 22320

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: "Hydraulicing cars to the ground,You messed up buddy."

Involved: Everybody's car that got hydrauliced to the ground

Why we should unban you: I'm sorry and regret hydraulicing cars to the ground, a second chance is all I ask so I can make amends for my past actions. If you can find it in your hearts to forgive me, that'd be great!
So you're telling me that you expect to get another chance after causing massive chaos and damage on the servers? After ruining everones experience with your minging?

I suggest you put some effort into your UBR as I fail to see why you should be given another chance.

Putting hydraulic on cars counts as exploiting a bug, which is under zero tollerance in my eyes.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
"So you're telling me that you expect to get another chance after causing massive chaos and damage on the servers? After ruining everones experience with your minging?

I suggest you put some effort into your UBR as I fail to see why you should be given another chance.

Putting hydraulic on cars counts as exploiting a bug, which is under zero tollerance in my eyes."

It wasn't massive chaos or damage, it was 2-3 cars being unable to move for 5mins before Grub figured out what was going on and permabanned me. I fail to see why you are taking what was hillarious in my teenage eyes as a malicious assault on the well-being of FL. If the involved party's FL RP experience was completely ruined within that 5 minute period I apologise, but to impose a malevolent motive upon my actions is a bit uncalled for.

I'm not arguing against the ban, but merely that the punishment does not fit the crime.
It was more than 2-3 cars or I wouldn't of been able to catch you. I caught you in the act and watched you do it MULTIPLE TIMES. You state that it was your "teenage" mind, but you still blatantly ignored our rules. Plus I find it hard to believe you managed to become "mature" within a year of your ban.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
"You state that it was your "teenage" mind"
*Teenage eyes.

I'm pretty sure it was only 2 or 3 cars, fixed in position, unable to move - stationary and without purpose. Oh the horror. Oh the humanity.

I fully understand and appreciate that the Fearless RP administration team has to create a Nazi-Germany esque playing environment in order to extract the gold from the younger players parents. I can see now that by limiting these players access to their automobiles, they were complaining about not being able to move instead of turning over their jew gold - and for this I am sorry.
Had any of the Gestapo informed me that they didn't find my antics amusing and requested I desist, I would have complied and perhaps too, turned over my jew gold.

All I wanted from this unban request was a simple Yes/No. Oblige me you sad fucks.
Denied.

User suspended for attitude and language in thread.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator