Unfair RP Point's
I was in a orchestra RP a couple days ago and everyone got an RP Point except me cause i had to log off I find this very unfair. Why don't you get a point if you log off you should really make a system to give people points while offline. Cause my friends have had the same problems they log off and every one gets a point but them.
It may seem unfair but rules are rules, this is a good explanation as to why you probably didn't get the RP point.
[Image: 8XVn4.png]
It's in the official FL:RP Roleplay Guide, you can find it here.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/GuidetoRP.pdf
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
You need to be lucky really, some people get them from the most silly things such as food cars, others need to roleplay for hours straight and still get nothing.
The following 4 users Like Jan's post:
  • Dauntless, Tawee, Blurr, Envy
(05-23-2014, 03:59 PM)Tandy Wrote: It may seem unfair but rules are rules, this is a good explanation as to why you probably didn't get the RP point.
[Image: 8XVn4.png]
It's in the official FL:RP Roleplay Guide, you can find it here.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/GuidetoRP.pdf
1) Read it before you post. 2) I do not need your guide, i was role playing decently as soon as the first point was given out i had to get off therefore i didnt get my point so im asking them to make a system to give people points when there offline. Jan i can understand what your saying.
If you complain that you didn't get point, then you do not deserve it
Complaining about not getting a point does not help your case at all and only shows that you RP for points.
Perhaps your PR'ing was not good enough for the administrator who was watching, or perhaps he didn't see you RPing.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Buddy for my one and only RP point i had to rp for 4 hours+(was probably like 5 or 6 i dont remember exactly) My point being that you WORK for those RP points: my advice for next time 1. Only type, logs equal admin can check if you deserve an RP point for what you did while he wasn't there 2. NEVER LOG OFF 3. Prepare for an all nighter, cuz thats what it might just take .
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
You shouldn't really be complaining about the fact you didn't get a role-play point as it displays a negative persona from both the staff team and players. They're given for people who have role-play well and the administrator believes that they deserve the point.

If you log off before the end of a role-play and/or when the administrator decides to give one, you will almost always not get one. It's just the way things are. It's happened to me and just about everyone. There are several things you can do to develop your role-playing skills. This can include the use of '/me' and '/it', not using the microphone and having good grammar. Role-play something creative and unique.

At the end of the day you shouldn't really role-play just for these points but if an administrator gives them out abusively, then it should be reported via the correct means.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Tawee
If you really want RP points then you should befriend an admin. Why do you think some people get RP points for the most silly things, or getting RP points for doing the same RP over and over? It is not a coincidence that some people has 20-30 points. You should also learn to build because admins tends to hand out RP points because your building is really nice, not the actual RP. So instead of building houses in The Sims you should build them in Fearless.
The following 2 users Like Humla's post:
  • Prosto, Rain
Narcotic gave Generation a RP point for giving him a virtual blowjob OOC, oh how I love admins. <3
The following 1 user Likes Vati's post:
  • Dauntless