[CHANGE] The Hamburger Food Restore
FULL +SUPPORT

Great suggestion, Bowie. I have to agree, it's rather ridiculous. Perhaps also hike up the price of the hamburgers, though.
The following 1 user Likes KurdishFalcon's post:
  • Bowiii
(05-22-2014, 07:14 PM)Bowie R. Wrote: Title of Suggestion/Change: The Hamburger Food Restore

Description:

Hello everybody. It's really simple. I would like the hamburger to restore more food than a bottle of water. Both of these items gives 20% to the food bar even doe there is a big difference between these "food items"

I would like the burger to give 50% Food Restore and cost 1100 Dollars for a Shipment.

Why:

It's really stupid that a bottle of water and a burger can feed you the same amount of food. It's mostly for the role plays shake. I know most of the people on the server uses Chinese food or fish. If you are running a burger food stand it could be amazing to get fed proper.
Yea order i nice big burger IRL it will fill you up quite a bit-ingame i barley fills you up though un-realistic. Chinese food goes right through you, i doesn't fill you up IRL. Burgers should give more Food Points Boxed Food should give less. ALSO make the vending machines instead of boxed food soda and water.
+Support
The following 2 users Like Pixlemaster12's post:
  • NotSep, Bowiii
I agree, its unrealistic. When I normally eat a burger, I am stuffed afterwards!

+support
The following 1 user Likes Kippsee's post:
  • Bowiii
[Image: HIQXjiN.jpg]
The following 2 users Like butter's post:
  • Bowiii, Shawkzie
Thanks for the Help guys!
I appreciate every single support!
+Support.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ivan Tempski's post:
  • Bowiii
+support

I vote for Burger Rights in EvoCity!
The following 2 users Like Chech's post:
  • Bowiii, RRK
+ Support
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

The following 1 user Likes Imperator's post:
  • Bowiii
+support
The following 1 user Likes Burnett's post:
  • Bowiii
+Support
Chinese is the only food ordered nowadays. Come on guys, this is America, burgers for everyone!
i have self control
The following 1 user Likes RRK's post:
  • Bowiii