Keypads not visible, not accessible and the function is not clear.
Name of player: [FL:RP] Bluejack2727

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:76673673

Time in GMT: 16:45

Server: v2p

Summary:
Breaking door rule 3.
Keypads or buttons needs to be visible, accessible and their function has to be clear.

These keypads were wedged between two planks of wood, at first it seemed there were none at all. I contacted bluejack and I asked him why he had placed two random keypads in this way, he then told me that they don't actually work because he "bought the dupe." (So there was no way anyone else could possibly get up the top, but him)

Unfortunately, I don't have a demo of him saying this, however, he has broke door rules 3 nonetheless.

Evidence:
[Image: umoOS3T.jpg]
[Image: WNS4qfa.jpg]

[Image: ALCS0VQ.jpg]
This house i had was a dupe, i bought it and do not know the passcode for the keypads, therefore i didnt want someone who knows the key to access my house to enter it go up my elevator and steal all my stuff. In the event of the cops turning up or something i would undo the props so they can keypad crack and come and get me. There was no cops on at the time too so it didnt really matter. I will edit this dupe so ALL the keypads will work, sorry for my inconvenience.

Oh plus i had contra, sometimes people crack the keypads randomly when i am not there and steal all my contra hidden inside.
(05-22-2014, 04:07 PM)Bluejack2727 Wrote: This house i had was a dupe, i bought it and do not know the passcode for the keypads, therefore i didnt want someone who knows the key to access my house to enter it go up my elevator and steal all my stuff. In the event of the cops turning up or something i would undo the props so they can keypad crack and come and get me. There was no cops on at the time too so it didnt really matter. I will edit this dupe so ALL the keypads will work, sorry for my inconvenience.

I offered to remake the keypads for you if you had given me prop permission, you said "No. I have to go now, anyway."

I then said that I would submit a ban request and you said that you didn't care and that I was "sad."

Also, you told me ingame that you had to go after I had told you that you were breaking the rules. I see you must be back now? Anyway, that is irrelevant.

You are responsible for everything that you have built, if you buy and use a dupe off someone, you are held responsible for your own props.
I am not joking i had to go, check now i am not online i was having dinner
(05-22-2014, 04:16 PM)Bluejack2727 Wrote: I am not joking i had to go, check now i am not online i was having dinner

I don't believe you. The reason for this was the timing, as soon as I offered to fix it for you, you quickly "had to go."

Anyway, this is irrelevant.

I recommend you read the rules again to gain a clear understanding.
I have read the Rules now and i understand what one i have broke, i think we can all forget about this now, sorry for the problem i caused people of fearless.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved, warned.
(05-22-2014, 05:27 PM)Joost9804 Wrote: bluejack you just wrong how hard is it to change a keypad it takes 2 sec. You should have done it when you spawned it

Please do not post unless you are involved.
I can barely build anything, oh and me and JMR have sorted everything out, functions now work 100%
Approved, you should of just fixed the keypad not blocked it
blacklisted for 2 hours