BR - Origibro
Name of player: [FL:RP] Origibro

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43881892

Time in GMT: I think it's about 5AM.

Server: V2D

Summary: Just propclimbing, spamming skulls and killing himself by deleting his props while in the air. (skulls can be proven by seeing console)

EDIT: Also metagaming in OOC, asking to be arrested.

Evidence:
Propclimb:

Metagame:

[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
I am roleplaying as a meditator, I am not harming anyones gameplay, I am sleeping up there and wake up from time to time to check on the civilisation below.

I saw players in cars mowing everyone down earlier, apparently floating in the sky and not doing anything to everyone is just as bad if not worse.
Ah, so as long as you're roleplaying as a "meditator" then the propclimbing rule does not apply to you? I'm sorry, I don't see any rule that says as long as you're a certain job, you can break rules. Please explain to me how being meditator allows you to propclimb.
(05-22-2014, 02:52 AM)Rule 34 Wrote: Ah, so as long as you're roleplaying as a "mediator" then the propclimbing rule does not apply to you? I'm sorry, I don't see any rule that says as long as you're a certain job, you can break rules. Please explain to me how being mediator allows you to propclimb.

One could argue that my characters physical entity is on the ground whilst in deep meditation he rose into the skies.

Hmm I see your point rule 34, I think the only way to make up for it is to lock myself inside the nexus prison for 2 hours straight.
The rules say that you can roleplay any job you want as long as they don't break any RP rules. This one did.
I attempted to get locked in the nexus for 2 hours straight but it seems it's a challenge.
i've been naughty i need to be punished
Clearly trolling, if you want to troll take it somewhere else, please.
Approved.

PTE blacklist issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator