Meet the Team Fortress 2 ripoff
(08-05-2011, 07:24 PM)*|X|*Y0U*|X|*$UCK*|X|* Wrote: OMG guys the first clip on the site is using a map from bf heroes!

Oh really, there weren't any comments on that..........................................
"Briggs."
Yeah, maps from Battlefield Heroes, or probably Day of Defeat (with different textures). Hell, there's even koth_harvest from Team Fortress 2 with different textures.

But the main thing is you can even hear the administrator in some of the videos. Same voice and everything. "YOU HAVE CAPTURED THE CONTROL POINT".
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Yep, they've basically just ripped out the sound and texture files, copied over maps and used no originality. They've even used the same damned font. That's the problem with China - Despite what political correctness wants us to believe, they copy EVERYTHING, and think it's OK. I know someone who had an older sister who worked in China as a teacher for a bit, and all the kids think it's 100% ok to copy essays - When called out on their stealing, they just went "And whats wrong with that?". They need some serious re-education...

I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? 'No!' says the man in Washington, 'It belongs to the poor.' 'No!' says the man in the Vatican, 'It belongs to God.' 'No!' says the man in China, 'It belongs to everyone, especially us.'
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie
Quote:Blue soldier giving speech to red soldiers.
Red sniper headshotting red soldiers.
Red 'fatman' shooting at red soldiers

Doesn't really matter since everyone's the same in China.
Fuckin communism.