BR on Talbb321
Exclamation 
Name of player:
Talbb321

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:52076602

Time in GMT:
19/05/2014 - 17:00 - 19:00 (Delay was from evidence upload times)

Server:
V33X

Summary:
Offences: Rude and offensive in OOC - Language in OOC - Meta gaming (Mixing OOC and IC) - Prop kill - public building - Breaking FearRP - Floating props - Not reading rules - Claiming admins told him he could break rules

Player, Talbb321, began setting up, in his words, a "concert" RP which comprised of a bunch of seats put randomly on the pavement and some tables which were stacked on top of one another. I then confronted him to see what he was doing and his reply was "I am Bon Jovi on the server!" or something along those lines. I then asked why he was building in public for the same response I got from asking what he was doing. Shortly after he tried to prop kill a cop for "trying to disturb his RP". A cop then tazed him for killing a cop with around 3-4 cops surrounding him with guns and tasers. They were all yelling at him to stand still while trying to cuff him for killing a cop yet he refused yelling "I am Bon jovi!!".

After all this I let him know in OOC that I was putting up a BR and asked why he prop killed etc. with which he started verbally abusing me with foul language.

Evidence:

Spoiler: admitting to prop kill

Spoiler: Breaking FearRP
**Watch in full screen in 720P**

Spoiler: mixing OOC and IC
**Watch in 720P in full screen**

+Bump, Probably one of the biggest minges I have ever met on V33x (Only known him for about a week) He was a cop and he prop-killed me when I was president the other day The list of minge I have from him goes on and on too bad i don't record. +Support
(05-20-2014, 04:50 PM)Basic2011 Wrote: +Bump, Probably one of the biggest minges I have ever met on V33x (Only known him for about a week) He was a cop and he prop-killed me when I was president the other day The list of minge I have from him goes on and on too bad i don't record. +Support

(05-20-2014, 05:55 PM)the_demoman1337 Wrote:
(05-20-2014, 04:50 PM)Basic2011 Wrote: +Bump, Probably one of the biggest minges I have ever met on V33x (Only known him for about a week) He was a cop and he prop-killed me when I was president the other day The list of minge I have from him goes on and on too bad i don't record. +Support

I agree

Although I agree with what you two are both saying I am sure neither of you posting here were involved. I would suggest if you weren't delete your post or state how you were involved in any way.
Approved.

The accused player was found guilty of the following:

- FailRP as Police-Officer.
- Admitting to propkilling.
- FearRP.
- Insulting in over mic OOC'ly.
- Player-insulting over OOC.

A 2 week ban has been issued to the accused player, with a 7 hour PTE blacklist on top.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator