Ban Request
Photo 
Name of player: [FL:RP]LinkedMagic | Majestic Chode

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:67114836 | STEAM_0:0:47177009

Time in GMT: 15:19

Server: rp_evocity2_v2p

Summary: Was well to driving and I encounter an accident between 2 Mustang's. The player "Majestic Chode", how he died, he asked me to call an ambulance for help. I, as you can see, I asked for help using "/ advert" .. After a while, the player "[FL: RP] LinkedMagic" gave demote me because I had not helped my partner. Ie the same team. As had done ...

Evidence: [Image: IUW9vP0.png]
[Image: MdGIjWp.jpg]
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
[Image: P6Ig9Cb.png]
Majest ic was injured on the floor and you gave no attempts to /request a medic to the scene. I was on Skype with him and you left him to die.
As you can see in one of the prints, the console shows that I asked for help. Therefore, it is not worth lying over. Linked to lie more excuses.
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
(05-18-2014, 03:40 PM)Enzimas Wrote:
As you can see in one of the prints, the console shows that I asked for help. Therefore, it is not worth lying over. Linked to lie more excuses.

Your meant to use /request and he said you gave him no help and stood still and waited till he died.
Child, look at the first print guy, and as you were not dead, Could you see the chat.
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
Ban Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player [FL:RP]LinkedMagic (STEAM_0:1:67114836) was found demoting a player without sufficient reason.
A blacklist from Corleone shall be applied for 3 hours.

It is advised to use the '/request' command to report incidents to the government, but that doesn't make '/advert' void. He did make attempts to contact the government thus making the demotion unfair. In addition, you should investigate prior to issuing a demotion.
[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator