C.Hellberg's Request
Your name:C.Hellberg

Your blacklist ID:512

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:20646680

Reason: CMD

Staff member who blacklisted you: Console

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Because I was immature back then and i didnt know how to drive and I have grown up now and now i know how to drive and i want to be able to drive on the server (Cant stand Darkrp driving anymore)
Please fill out the template correctly. You can get the relevant information here: http://www.fearlessrp.net/blacklists/index.php

To help you, I will provide the information which you should copy and paste into the correct heading.

Your Blacklist ID: 512
Reason: CDM
Staff Member who Blacklisted you: Console

You have 14 hours remaining of a blacklist that was issued a long time ago. As a result, this case may take a while to process due to the fact that no staff member is listed as the banning staff member.

I would like to ask for you patience while dealing with this request.
Regards,
aviator
Yeah, I understand I will wait then Smile
You broke the rules, and now you gotta do the time. I fail to see why your UBL should be reduced.
Even if you have matured now, that doesn't mean you should get away from the punishment you were rightfully issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Yeah i know i broke the rules but it was back then when i dint even understand English so it was hard to understand the rules..
im going to approve this as time served, you already done 5 hours of it, it is a very old blacklist
the reason stated is just CDM, doesnt indicate deliberate or mass
no other blacklist or bans on record