Banned for double accounting.
Your name: Marvin Orman

Your ban ID: 48891

Banned by: Console

Reason: Double Accounting to avoid ban

Involved: a /Only me

Why we should unban you: I was firstly banned 24h for ''randomly'' tasering, I have a reason for this but it's most likely a waste of time trying to argue.

The day after, I signed in on my 2nd account, connecting to the server and getting a permanent ban for double accounting which is not stated as unallowed on the Fearless Rules http://www.fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html

I am aware that after a ban, it's wrong to find yourself another way into the server. But doing something that's wrong and something that's against the rules is two different things. I'm most likely not getting an unban, but I would still like an explanation to this.
Terms of Service

By using any platform hosted or owned by Fearless you are bound to follow the Terms of Service.

Terms of Service Wrote:1.10. How can I use the Services? You agree that the Services are only for your personal use, and you will not use the Services, any content available on the Services, or your account, for any commercial purpose. You may only access the Services by logging into your account online. Fearless intends for each user to use only one (1) Steam account to access both the Fearless Forums and the CityRP servers. You may not use multiple accounts for any reasons, including masking your identity, gaining an advantage over other users in the Services or circumventing suspensions or other disciplinary measures. You may not sell, assign, or otherwise transfer your account to another person. You must keep your accounts and passwords confidential and not authorize any third party to access. You must contact a staff member immediately if you suspect misuse of your account or any security breach in the Services.

Denied.