Unban Request for Walama and Red Jack
Name: Red Jack

Ban ID: 48840

Banned by: [FL] Aviator

Reason: BRA (46697) - Invalidly raiding, meta-gaming.

Involved: Waryemez, Walama, Red Jack

Why we should unban you:
First of all I dont really know why raiding is banned because some countries bomb each other for their petrol and shit and we do it for money? The same reason

So anyway we were in a fight with Blackwatches for a really long time it first started when our team leader got hostaged by Blackwatches than when we got rich we started attacking Blackwatch and one of the main rules in our clan is to hostage every blackwatch we see and we did it... We were suppose to get money out of them and the thing is me, Waryemez and walama were there to hostage them not to raid them but one of them attacked us first so we killed him than because we had to hostage the other we needed to get inside someway so we molotoved our way in and I know that counts as raiding but it was for a reason it was for our clan and for money we needed to sacrifice them all so they wont mess with us I asked P.A.F clan for help against blackwatches and they rejected it so our war is not something bannable is something that counts as role playing ı guess and you wont believe how many times blackwatches raided us and also one of the raiders didnt get any bans and the other got banned for a week but me FOR A MONTH so if you will accepted I would my ban shortened or me and my friend walama unbanned thank you

And the thing is walama has 9 bans I have only seven but he got a week ban for raiding raiding as gun dealer and metagaming but me raiding and I got banned for a month thats why i think its unfair....

Forgot to mention that it wasnt his base it was the house near them

Your Sincerely Red Jack
I was on today Walama was RDMing a SRU, very brave...
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Why should you be unbanned for a bannable offence.

Not involved, warned - Enzyme
(05-17-2014, 07:49 PM)Bluejack2727 Wrote: I was on today Walama was RDMing a SRU, very brave...

Dude he is baned how the hell did the do that
A separate ban appeal will have to be made for Walama. He will not be discussed in this ban appeal.

The ban request which resulted in your suspension is linked below:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=46697

To address your points:
Swagalicious Unicorn Wrote:First of all I don't really know why raiding is banned because some countries bomb each other for their petrol and shit and we do it for money?
In Fearless, you cannot raid with money being the only motivation.

Swagalicious Unicorn Wrote:So anyway we were in a fight with Blackwatches for a really long time it first started when our team leader got hostaged by Blackwatches than when we got rich we started attacking Blackwatch and one of the main rules in our clan is to hostage every blackwatch we see and we did it.
At that moment in time, how was it possible to identify him as a member of Blackwatch? The evidence depicts that you used the player's information card to indentify him as a member of Blackwatch. It also shows that at no point throughout the affairs that he claimed he was a member of Blackwatch. Who is to say that he wasn't just a random Citizen? He could have been and here you could see that your reasoning behind the raid/hostage was invalid.

You cannot use the information card to gather information about a character.

Swagalicious Unicorn Wrote:And the thing is Walama has 9 bans I have only seven but he got a week ban for raiding raiding as gun dealer and metagaming but me raiding and I got banned for a month that's why I think it's unfair.

Part of Walama's suspension was a blacklist from both weapons and the gun dealer job. This meant his overall suspension was lower. In addition, based on your suspension history, you were banned for 'Massive Random Deathmatch' - this is regarded as a significant rule infraction.

The suspension is valid as you have broken rules by meta-gaming, which resulted in an invalid reason to raid/hostage a player.
Regards,
aviator
Thank you so is a denial? [FL] Aviator
Ban Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for player Red Jack (STEAM_0:0:61900675) will stand as issued.
The user was found breaking server rules and thus the ban appeal has been denied.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator