Download speed
So I find that my Download speed is pretty terrible I mean, like this

[Image: hGgOJMC.png]

And I just wanna know, what are your download speeds?

[Image: 3506318429.png]

http://www.speedtest.net/
It takes you 40 mins to download 2 more gigs??? I play PlanetSide2 and Take on Helicopters. Take on Helicopters is 14-15gigs, and it takes me aprox 5 hours to download, (thats what the menu says) then it goes down to about hour half. Planetside 2 is 15-16gigs and steam says it might take 6 hours. NOPE. Hour half. Lel.

And the test said 29.96 mph
[Image: Brapierwit2%20Alt%20Signature.png]
Always do what you are afraid to do -Ralph Waldo Emerson
The top speed I ever got was from Steam, a little over 1 mb/s.

Also, let's make this thread interesting. How about everyone posts, fair and square, but no-one brags about their speed unless they paid for it themselves?
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • James_Gaff
My top speed on steam was, around 9mb/s

This is with a speed tester
[Image: 3505402743.png]
[Image: Template_00000_zps0dcdkk97a8.png]

Reputation + is always welcome 
I get 1.5 megabyte per second average. Upload is 0.2 megabyte per second average. NBN has been slowed due to the Liberals taking charge. Australia..

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
[Image: 8Px1j.png]

Sky broadband is rubbish wherever you are. Trying to upgrade to virgin media fibre optic.
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

[Image: 3506140865.png]
Today was alot slower, since i have around 60-70mbit/s most of the day. But i am using wifi so obviously it's gonna be alot slower.

Also, if you are living in the U.K, i really recommend going to this and checking on the map what sort of internet speeds and on what isp are available. I got lucky because BT Broadband had a speed of around 80mbits as it showd it on the map, but others don't get that high speeds.
It really mostly depends on your location.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
(05-17-2014, 08:27 AM)Unholy Wrote: [Image: 8Px1j.png]

Sky broadband is rubbish wherever you are. Trying to upgrade to virgin media fibre optic.

Im on Sky too Wink
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/i/851037437

(I'm on iPad and have to use the app)
[Image: 512871444.png] -- That's my ComCast. (I'm on a 200 MB/s DL, 50 MBs Upload speed.)

[Image: 3506960070.png]

(That's whilest on a GMOD Server, watching a Twitch Livestream, and Saturday)
The following 2 users Like Pawsative's post:
  • remie1529, James_Gaff