National Office of Security Enforcement (N.O.O.S.E.) [Not Recruiting!]
I am sorry everyone but i have to leave! it is nothing personel its just i like the criminal lifestyle!

and then i dont go tthat much playtime in the future, so i am sorry i have to leave! good luck to everyone and specially johnni and visual!
I am AlienFreak

[Image: signaturefj.gif]
(08-09-2011, 01:14 PM)Trex Wrote: *A letter appears*

Dear fellow members when you read this im sorry to tell you that im signing out of the clan good luck in the furture hope all goes well for you!

Trex

Thanks for your duty, I mean for the nice practice. Also the war you have helped out. Thanks!
(08-09-2011, 02:20 PM)Gambit Wrote: I am sorry everyone but i have to leave! it is nothing personel its just i like the criminal lifestyle!

and then i dont go tthat much playtime in the future, so i am sorry i have to leave! good luck to everyone and specially johnni and visual!

Goodbye, all the best and much success in further running!
The team of SemperFi, DiMera Family, Suave Assassins and N.O.O.S.E. have averted successfully multiple armed attacks. We held the MTL building until we were ready to fight back. Also this time we managed to humiliate the enemy.

Today, many heroes were born.
This is not only a success for N.O.O.S.E. , no this is a success for all teams who rebel against this enemy.

A glorious day comes to an end and soon Oligarchy Syndicate and Unit 211 will follow it.

Thanks to all valorous soldiers!

Mahti has been awarded the Police Lifesaving Medal for his outstanding performance during the armed conflict. I also presented him a bonus of $10.000,00.

Visual - Chief of the Police and Director of N.O.O.S.E.
@off-topic

Why does it say that Andreas designed the logo? He came with a few ideas, but he didn't design it >.<
***Cough*** What about Suave?

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
(08-10-2011, 01:26 AM)Small Bear Wrote: ***Cough*** What about Suave?

Sorry, updated.
The following 1 user Likes Visual's post:
  • Small Bear
(08-08-2011, 02:16 PM)Donut1052 Wrote: Donut_1052
IG name: Franklin Delano Donut
Ready and Prepared to protect govement interests
Highly qualified in espionage and an undercover job's
Gurdiance ,Interrogation, Penetration, Pursuit and information extraction are my Pros
Hard action, battlefield skirmish and sniper use are my cons
Higly qualified in close combat weapons also in tranqualizer.
Battlefield pros only as a supporter (medic, ammo or weapon supplier, covering fire)
Suit is available and today recieving donator status.
Anything else you are interested in, please ask. Will be happy to answer

Welcome your latest member, Donut1052 as the new Detective of the S.W.A.T. Team!
(08-10-2011, 12:25 AM)Lani Wrote: @off-topic

Why does it say that Andreas designed the logo? He came with a few ideas, but he didn't design it >.<

Well, he told me that you created them but he desinged a bit.
Visual Wrote:Well, he told me that you created them but he desinged a bit.

Yes, he helped with design ideas.
Thanks to all soldiers who took part at the war!

We won and now the city is free of crime and we can live our life in peace!

Visual - Chief of the Police and Director of N.O.O.S.E.
Hey. Can I apply for S.W.A.T Seargent. Thanks.
Steam Name: Innocent Criminal (Used to be [FL:RP] Sith Happens)
- Clan plage Updated.

I ask all officials to take their remaining vacation.

We will close for a limited period but after that the normal duty is on the agenda.

- Visual
Director of N.O.O.S.E.