What annoys you.
Take it to PM, guys.

It really is amazing how you guys manage to make an arguement in even the most innocent threads..
It's almost admirable how you guys manage to drag into so many topics as religion, age and profile pics and etc into this one thread. What you guys are doing is the answer to the question that the thread asks. If you guys can't take other people's opinions then you should not log on to internet.

Turn the other cheek and move on instead of getting your keyboardwarrior on.

Consider the argument over.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 3 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • Chech, Rylund, Floodify
Enzyme described my thoughts.
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • Bowiii
Minges, Peppa pig.
The following 1 user Likes Labrador's post:
  • Chech
When Enzyme won't accept my poem that I used over 9000+ hours work on.

Fact: Enzyme does not like poems anymore because his dog Temar betrayed him and posted a private poem from Enzyme all over the internet ( Fearless ). After that a guy named Floodi bullied Enzyme by giving him good and nice comments to his poem. Enzyme does not like good comments because he is Doctor evil in the mighty adventures of Captain Underpants. After Enzyme saw that Temar betrayed him, he turned Chinese and ate Temar. That is why Enzyme doesn't like poems.
The following 1 user Likes Bowiii's post:
  • Chech
When people think that strangers on the internet give a shit about their opinions or feelings
The following 1 user Likes Prosto's post:
  • Adman
(05-18-2014, 03:16 AM)Enzyme Wrote: Take it to PM, guys.

It really is amazing how you guys manage to make an arguement in even the most innocent threads..
It's almost admirable how you guys manage to drag into so many topics as religion, age and profile pics and etc into this one thread. What you guys are doing is the answer to the question that the thread asks. If you guys can't take other people's opinions then you should not log on to internet.

Turn the other cheek and move on instead of getting your keyboardwarrior on.

Consider the argument over.

Enzyme no pls

I need something interesting to read...
The following 3 users Like Adman's post:
  • James_Gaff, GRiiM, Weecow
Getting your little finger hit against a table leg.

That shit is worst then death
Not getting respected for my meanings and thoughts. Also people who think they are better than other.
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

People who claim to code and literally just copy and paste everything for the Gmod wiki.
Thinking it's a fart and then s***ing your pants
The following 1 user Likes LoneWolf's post:
  • James_Gaff