Unban Request
Exclamation 
Your name: Butered_toast

Your ban ID: 48789

Banned by: [FL] Shadow

Reason: Attempted RDM

Involved: People inside Nexus

[b] Why we should unban you:[/v] 2 Incidents happened one my short play, the first one an officer ran in front of my car and he said it was alright and let me go, the second was 30 seconds before i got banned. i shot a gun at glass. now from my understanding glass isn't a player. nor was their a player in front of the glass. the shots where to get the attention of the people arguing inside the building. this is an unfair banning.
You shot through the glass onto a Police Officer called [FL:RP] Sp1cY Burr1To, inflicting 58 damage. You then drove away with your car, which was totally random.
I wouldn't say that you just shot 'some glass', would you now?
(05-16-2014, 12:10 AM)Shadow Wrote: You shot through the glass onto a Police Officer called [FL:RP] Sp1cY Burr1To, inflicting 58 damage. You then drove away with your car, which was totally random.
I wouldn't say that you just shot 'some glass', would you now?

I shot at the glass, you cant shoot through glass.
You can shoot through the glass, as it's part of the world.
Well this is new to me. i didnt intend to hit anyone nor did i know you can shoot through glass as thinking its an inanimate object.
Well, I was watching over the whole situation personally. (Flying over)
You could clearly see the blood coming out of his body and I checked his health.
It went from 100 to 42, so you took about 6 - 10 shots and you got into your car afterwards and drove away so you should of known better, don't tell me otherwise.
It is possible to wall bang through glass and walls and you had no reason whatsoever to shoot at the glass anyways.

Learn from this.
Denied.