YesBacons Forums unban request
Friends Name: YesBacon

His ban ID: 27232

Banned by: [FL] SoulRipper

Reason: Selling items for real money not allowed

Involved: Guess it was just him

Why we should unban you: This is YesJelly speaking but I am with YesBacon now in real life and could you unban him from the forums as it has been around a year since he was banned and like me he has changed a lot as a person and since I have been unbanned I have done nothing wrong, Sorry if I am not allowed to post unban requests for other people but he has no one else to help him.

So if he could just be unbanned from the forums just so he can talk for him self, and he has also said sorry but he wants to do it from his own account and his own point of view.

YesJelly
This was your 10'th ban in 97 hours.
What you did is a breach of Terms of Service, and it is not allowed.
I fail to see why you should be unbanned with your history.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Because he just wants to explain it him self and tell you on his own behalf not mine.
YesBacon will not have his forum suspension revoked. He broke multiple forum rules as detailed by his suspension reason - "Homophobic language directed at a staff member. Intention to violate Terms of Service 1.12, doesn't care about the rules.".

The language used by the user is not tolerated at Fearless and a direct lack of respect for the rules doesn't help his case either. Not only that, he persists on selling in game items for real life money, which is also against the rules.

With regards to his server suspension, I too see no reason for this to be revoked. He has shown lack of respect for the community and intentions to break the rules, as a result, I do not have much reason to approve this ban appeal.

*Pronouns have been changed for last paragraph.
Regards,
aviator
Ban Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension(s) for player YesBacon (STEAM_0:0:31879530) will stand as issued.
Forum Suspension:
The user was found to show no respect to the forum rules and showed high levels of disrespect to the staff and the community. The user intended to break the rules by selling in-game items for real currency.
As a result, the forum suspension will remain.

Server Suspension:
The user showed intention to break server rules and as a result, was permanently suspended from the servers. There is no reason for the suspension to be revoked.
As a result, the server suspension will remain.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator