is this allowed
Is it alowed to taser someone if he is standing still and the cop wanst to arrest him because i have 2 guys do that on tape
If they try to run away, you can taze them and handcuff them Smile
Or if they wont listen to you, taze & cuff them.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

If the cop has a good enough reason to arrest you then I guess he is allowed to taser you.

By standing still you mean you weren't playing/hadn't done anything (At all) which could be seen as a crime by a police man then he is random tazeing and you should post a ban request against them.
I wasnt running away only standing still
i was in nexus garage he tell me to go away he comes to me i stand still he tazer me
Just handcuff and warrant him for an arrest. If he tries something stupid then you tase.
Then he random tased i will report him ltr
Cops can taze if they think you are a threat/if you are not doing what they say. Nexus garage is off limits, says it in the perma laws. I usually cuff while tazed because of the little minges running away half way through being cuffed. If you stood still after being told to leave he should cuff first but still, you would have got off from being arrested if you just left in the first place.
In real life if a cop wants to arrest you he dont tase you first
No he had a reason, you were in the garage which counts as behind the nexus desk.
(08-03-2011, 03:05 PM)Storm Wrote: No he had a reason, you were in the garage which counts as behind the nexus desk.

Yeah this. Closed Smile